Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

The Mont's organised, anyone interested in FGP 12 Hour?

Anyone also wanting to do the FGP 12 Hour let me know, 'coz I'm interested in doing this one with a team also. It's 28 August and will be a good warm up for the 24 hour.
    Warning: rider may fall at any time without notice.

Wow! That looks great! It's a shame we don't have anything for mountain biking where i live or else it would be great to give the sport a go! Oh well, i'll have to stick to the road.

Hey, this just occurred to me... Do you know where someone in Melbourne could look for a good second hand road bike, not too expensive? Thing is, I know you're a mountain biker, but i don't know Melbourne and my brother who's just moved there wants a cheap road bike for riding to work - he's not a cyclist, he just feels more comfortable on a road bike. I was going to visit and help him look for one, but that's not easy when i'm in Queensland and a poor broke uni student. So if you know of any stores or websites where he could start looking...that'd be great. I want him to do this because it's the only way he'll start exercising much again and drop those extra few kgs. And i know he'll love it! Thanks.

Check out BICYCLE RECYCLE, MOORABBIN, 67A SOUTH ROAD MOORABBIN VIC, 03 95558692. Otherwise the Trading post, I really can't help much beyond that, Sorry ausgirl.

Thanks heaps! I'll tell him to check that out and maybe he'll find something.

Maybe try this site ausgirl:

http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

seems to be updated quite frequently with new bikes/bits.

We're offical now....

as No Eye Deers

Rego's in

I had to pay another $10 for everyone as I assume you will be camping Friday night, and they wanted the money on rego. If this isn't the case, let me know and I'll fix this up.

Thanks captain! IOU $$$$ for the Mont.

I'm up for the 12 hour and I hereby dob in Special Agent 99 as team member 3.
    How far is it back to the car?

Exclamation

12 hour sounds like a good idea. Thanks for dobbing me in Chuckess!
    I joined a gym last night so I now have no excuse to be unfit or unprepared for the Mont!
    "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
    Spike Milligan.