Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I LOVE football. I watch it all day Sunday ,and Monday night. I will take a long ride in the morning ,and eat good food all day. My Rams didnt make it this year ,but I love the sport anyway. We have the Super Fan package..all game in HD.

I'm doing the Redondo Beach 10k in the morning and hopefully a long bike ride in the afternoon.
    I dunno... soccer never did it for me.

Unless it's raining, Super Bowl Sunday is one of the best days for riding. Even during all the pre-game stuff the amount of cars on the road is significantly less.
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye

Neither. If it ever stops raining I will be out running.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Riding....

Weather permitting. In any case, I'll NOT be watching. For some strange reason, I've never had a desire to watch football. I'm lucky DH agrees

And I do plan to be home before it's over - I won't ride late on New Year's eve, St. Paddy's day, 4th of July, Halloween or Superbowl Sunday. *sigh* Too many drunk drivers...
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

February isn't usually a good time to be riding in Boston. But it doesn't matter anyway since I will be neither watching the game or riding...I'll be traveling in India

GO PATS!
    It's only worth it if you're having fun

Neither local team even made the playoffs I might do the Velo Girls training ride for the Cinderella. We'll also have a co-ed ride Northern Exposure that day, over the Golden Gate.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Riding during the day, weather permitting. Early evening I'll be on the road picking up ds. Any takers that xh will want to give him back early so he can drink - I mean watch - the game??? (and yes, it will be documented!)
    Dar

Since the game is in the evening, I'm hoping I can do some of both.

Ohio State lost. All football is over for me. I will ride. Then eat.

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping

Go Pats!!!!!

Well, hopefully winter will have turned a corner by then and it will actually get cold enough - well, to make snow if not to snow naturally - so hopefully we can get some skiing in at a local area, then watch the game.
    And since the Patriots pulled a rabbit out of their helmet this weekend with a win, I'm still interested enough to watch. Unless they choke next week. Then I won't care.

Oh...and if there's no snow and the weather's mild, we'll be out riding because DH should have his new Seven by then, so I'm sure it will need many shake-down rides so he can get familiar with it!

Weather permitting, I will be out riding. No chance to watch the game because we have disconnected the satellite & only do Netflix (& training DVDs). Being outside at every opportunity we found TV a waste of time and money.
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Quote Originally Posted by IFjane View Post
    Weather permitting, I will be out riding. No chance to watch the game because we have disconnected the satellite & only do Netflix (& training DVDs). Being outside at every opportunity we found TV a waste of time and money.
    We have plain old rabbit ears. Whatever we can get, we get. Otherwise, we *try* to do more productive things not that that's been happening recently...
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

clueless

I had to read the thread to get a clue what was going on 02/04/07.

SInce I work at a small University when I see things like '02/04' I first think
    of the course sequence for that catalog!
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_in_NC View Post
    We have plain old rabbit ears. Whatever we can get, we get. Otherwise, we *try* to do more productive things not that that's been happening recently...
    Now CA_in_NC, I never said we were being productive!
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett