Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Question Florida Panhandle Riders?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anybody out there riding in the Florida panhandle area? I'm in Santa Rosa county and willing to travel a little for a ride with a partner now and then. Also, there are some pretty cool places to ride right around my home. 15-20 miles south are flat, breezy, beautiful beaches and to the north are rolling-hills pine forests.

I'm neither very young nor very fast, but I hold my own and I can stay in the saddle for a long time (thanks, in part, to my Terry saddle). So if you're interested in hooking up for a ride or two, let me know.
    "Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself." --Walt Whitman

Hi, I don't live in the panhandle, but I will be there at the end of June visiting my dad who lives in Navarre. I may be bringing my bike. I'd love to have someone to ride with! If you are interested, let me know, and I can contact you when I am ready to come out! You can reply here or email me at heyweg@hotmail.com

Melissa