St Peter is standing by the Pearly Gates quizzing the new arrivals. A man approaches and St Peter asks him what he has done in his life that was noble.

The man thinks a bit and then relates the following story: I was driving along a lonely dusty highway when I saw a woman standing outside her car which has an obviously flat tire.

Unfortunately there were 5 big motorcycles stopped around her with 5 even bigger guys harrassing her. She was crying and really looked to be in danger. So I stopped and went up to the biggest baddest looking guy of them all. He was way over 6 feet tall, and an easy 275 pounds. I said "Please leave this young woman alone. I will fix her flat and you boys can go on your way"

Well, they just laughed and turned their unwanted attentions back to the crying young woman. At that point I figured the direct approach was the only thing that would work. So I went up to the big guy again and told him I was going to teach them all a lesson they wouldn't soon forget. I hit him with a nice uppercut to the chin. I punched him in the stomach and as he was bending forward in pain I kneed him in the nose. I turned around and pushed his beloved Harley over into the sand and stomped on the exhaust pipe. Then I said to all of them, "If you don't leave her alone you'll all get some of the same."

St Peter was impressed. "Wow" he said, "When did that happen?"

The man replied "Oh, about 2 minutes ago"