Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

I passed a crime scene....

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ok, this should not be the excitement of my day but I have to share this with you.

On my way to work yesterday i was biking down a hill by the Vic Park train line-i know this isn't going to make sense to anyone outside Perth but anywhoooo-and there's a police van blocking the road. I thought and had to take a short detour to the next part of the path.

Thought nothing of it until this morning as it was blocked again...This time police tape surrounded a house on the corner....

I then heard on the radio about a young lady who was murdered & dumped in a wheelie bin by her two friends at the back of one of the houses on teh street.......

Interesting....If i can find the news story i'll post it...

c

I SAW THAT ON SUNRISE!!!!!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061221/23/11uuh.html
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    murdered & dumped in a wheelie bin by her two friends c

friends (i know they are not your words crazycanuck) ... friends like that, who needs enemies????

and eew a wheelie bin... they must have been high or drunk!

think you've had your excitement for the day!
    To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived — This is to have succeeded - Emerson

Wow, crazy story! On a side note, I had to do a google image search for wheelie bin because I've never hard of it before

amazing. the two accused are teenagers themselves... they have irrevocably changed their lives forever. And the family of the victims as well. I'm on a Crisis Intervention team here with the PD. It blows my mind the things people will do to each other (and themselves). It stuns me the "reasons" they give for doing it... I can't remember too many times where I thought someone's reasoning was worthy of committing murder. Sad, sad, sad. Must've really shocked you when you realized what you'd ridden right past too... and if she was there 4 days like they think... wow.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".