Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 102 of 221 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3311

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillfred View Post
    Has anyone bought an Ibex beanie and washed it? Did it still fit?

I've lost a couple ski caps even though I washed in cold and air dried.
    I've washed my Meru, and it still fit peachy!
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet View Post
    I've washed my Meru, and it still fit peachy!
    we think ours shrunk.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Mimi, do you have the meru or zepher? Just curious as the zepher fit me better than I was expecting based on your review, so I wonder if you were confused between the meru and zepher?

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Anyone else having troouble making the Ibex homepage work right? I can't seem to navigate to the women's sections- the menu links keep disappearing before I can click on them.
    Lisa
    Our bikes...OurBikes...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    Ruby's Website and My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It seems OK now, but earlier in the day they were updating it with their spring collection, so perhaps that was the problem.

Lisa, thanks for the heads up that the free shipping and sale was ending. I did notice that a lot of sale items ended up in outlet, but not all of them, so I am glad I got my last order in on friday, per Lisa's sage advice......

I am sitting here in my office, freezing cuz I AM NOT WEARING ANY WOOL. Now, where I live winter is over, the outside temperature is currently 57, but after our high of 84 yesterday they had no clue how to thermoregulate the building, so I am sitting here FREEZING in my heavy ribbed cotton sweater as they pump my office full of overly air conditioned air..... I am gonna go back to wearing at least a wool base layer until its spring for real, and maybe keep a shak in my office just in case!
    Last edited by Triskeliongirl; 03-03-2008 at 11:48 AM.

what? updates?! new Ibex!?!?
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Yep, their Spring collection is coming.....dust off your credit cards!

(not that they've been exactly gathering dust, mind you)
    Lisa
    Our bikes...OurBikes...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    Ruby's Website and My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yikes! FZ Shaks! In Black! and cool new LS shirts....

BUT BUT BUT. I just spent my $$ at Rivendell...I bought those new Tioga spider pedals.....

Next month!!

Elk, do you not like your powergrip pedals?
    "Chisel praise in stone; write criticism in sand."

Quote Originally Posted by BleeckerSt_Girl View Post
    Yep, their Spring collection is coming.....dust off your credit cards!
    Uhoh.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra View Post
    Elk, do you not like your powergrip pedals?
    Not yet. I might in future...but I realized I wasn't having as much fun as I could...I am always worrying about dumping myself over!!! Sudden stops and all. Once I pulled my foot out and fell over on the OTHER side...

Ahhhhhhhh, to be cuddled in a cozy ibex cocoon.......

I can't believe that I am saying this, but I am GLAD a cold front returned to south texas. While the highs hit 84 on sunday, this morning it was 37! So, I got to wear my new Solid Blue Norgie Crew (hmmmmmm, so cozy feeling), my black shak and my new smartwool socks. I also wore my new winter coat, with my new cycling ibex zepher cap and glove liners. Even though they are very light, the hat and gloves are perfect for south texas, and I like that they fold up small to fit in my pocket if its warmer later when I go home. Our car doesn't have a heater, so little things like that make a difference, and I wasn't sure if I would have to stand out in the cold when I went to vote this morning.
    Last edited by Triskeliongirl; 03-04-2008 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DebW View Post
    I'm going to be in the Berkshires again on Monday eve/Tue morn. I may stop by the Acadia Shop again to look at/touch/try on more Ibex. But I'm trying not to spend any more money.
    Another successful shopping trip to the Arcadian. Ibex is still 30% off, and they had a few Smartwool items at 50% off. So I bought a Woolies crew shirt in green for $42 and a pair of Smartwool lightweight long underwear pants for $32.50. Was hoping that the Ibex Balance underwear and bras would be there, but not yet.
    Oil is good, grease is better.

2007 Peter Mooney w/S&S couplers/Terry Butterfly
    1993 Bridgestone MB-3/Avocet O2 Air 40W
    1980 Columbus Frame with 1970 Campy parts
    1954 Raleigh 3-speed/Brooks B72

I'm gonna have to write a review of my Ibex Balance runners.... but I'm not sure how. Cuz, umm, I'm not sure I like them. They creep. Up. and In. Ehem. Was gonna try running in them, but walking in them is irritating enough that I'm frankly a little afraid of trying to run. (there is no graceful way to yank them out of places they were never meant to go, while running down the street.)

They did ok on the bike, and are generally ok for wearing as undies as long as you pull them down and out occaisionally.

On the other hand, I'm loving my Shak pullover! Great shirt for the weather we're having here. And I just keep admiring how nice and clean the stitching is.
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 03-04-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet View Post
    I'm gonna have to write a review of my Ibex Balance runners.... but I'm not sure how. Cuz, umm, I'm not sure I like them. They creep. Up. and In. Ehem. Was gonna try running in them, but walking in them is irritating enough that I'm frankly a little afraid of trying to run. (there is no graceful way to yank them out of places they were never meant to go, while running down the street.)
    I've got the same problem with the Smartwool boxers and a few others I've tried. Sometimes I think it's because they have a seam down the center of the back and the seam doesn't stretch like the rest of the fabric. But I have some seamless ExOfficios that do the same. I tried on Ibex Roaster Boxers at the Arcadian yesterday, and they felt comfortable, but with other underwear underneath them they couldn't have crept in anway. The Roaster Boxers seem quite thick and too warm for many situations. But I may end up getting a pair eventually to wear under my wool hiking pants when it's too warm for long underwear.
    Oil is good, grease is better.

2007 Peter Mooney w/S&S couplers/Terry Butterfly
    1993 Bridgestone MB-3/Avocet O2 Air 40W
    1980 Columbus Frame with 1970 Campy parts
    1954 Raleigh 3-speed/Brooks B72