Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wink

To disable ads, please log-in.

Vagina Man all started from the Vagina Monologs - if you haven't seen it on HBO I highly suggest renting it from the video store. She finally puts words to what we all are thinking.... and sheds some light for others...... you may even find an answer to your rash issue.

I was in my school's V-Day production of the VMs this year (read "Happy Fact"-- that was me!! )... for an answer to the "rash" question, read the monologue titled "Hair". I think the husband in that one would be an example of a "bad Vagina Man" too

Fur?

Ok, after having not shaved (except for some hedge trimming here and there for looks) since my last post saying I wouldn't, I can pretty much conclude that fur is better.
    My husband said to me, "Roo, it's so much better, I wonder why you ever STARTED to shave..."
    (I suppose it pays to be prickly so bushy is a nice alternative!
    btw my swimming suit is boyish-shorts and a little halter top, so it all works for me...

Your hair must grow slowly! If I didn't trim for a month and a half a new Amazon Rain forest would inhabit the planet!

AAAAAAAAAA - aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Talking LOL

I saw your post and laughed so hard soda came out my nose!

I s'ppose it does... I don't think it's an amazon forest quite yet... then again, I've never been too furry.

Then again, all I can really compare myself to furwise is my husband, and he's reforesting the Congo...

"Permission? Hah!

Yup, I've tried not shaving -- haven't shaved, plucked, or waxed a thing on my body since I was about 14.

It's amazing how much free time I have ..."

I shave under my arms, and shave my legs (and the latter only in bike season and even that not very well, since I'm near sighted I tend to miss spots and have to re-do often)...that's it, no plucking, waxing, nair, hair club for women, epilady shavers etc....but then I also don't wear makeup; sunscreen, chapstick is all. It's amazing the time and money I save and yes, I look fine.

Permission? I know you're kidding but permission?!? Let's just say I've had no complaints or requests to shave from the lucky few in a position to comment on the area and it's much more comfy on the bike. But I agree it makes sense if I swam more (and I loooove to swim just don't get out and do it) I'd shave or change style of swimsuit.