Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

To disable ads, please log-in.

I LOVE your winter campaign idea (great pic, by the way)! I also love the summer campaign idea! Your company sounds really wonderful being so supportive of your edeavors, and of the planet. Wish we could see more of that around this country.

Heated driveways? Ginormous Hummers and Escalades guzzling all the gas. Sheesh... could we waste anymore of our natural resources... simply amazing at the egoism of some people...

I'm kinda "glad" (although that's the wrong word) that America isn't alone in it's abuse of the globe (although I'm quite certain that we're mostly responsible for the destruction of the planet both physically and economically, thank you Wal-Mart and gasoline engines).

Sorry, didn't mean to hijak, but couldn't resist.

Tri Girl (a tree hugger whenever I get the chance)
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

Quote Originally Posted by emily_in_nc View Post
    ... If all cars and planes were suddenly banned, I'd jump up and cheer. ...

Emily
    Continuing the thread highjack.....

This is one of my favorite fantasies while I'm riding. All the internal combustion mysteriously quits working and nothing but self-propelled vehicles are using the roads! Until I need an ambulance, that is!

Just think of those poor slobs who never notice the geese honking over their heads while they get to work, who arrive at the office looking gray and tired instead of flushed with health! I had to stop and watch the sandhill cranes on their migratory route this week - so beautiful!

No reason we can't all give thanks this week, where ever we are riding!