Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRaven View Post
    Not me... those mass starts are too scarey for me

RoadChicken
    Maybe me too after the 24th! I've never done a mass start & am alternating between excited & terrified.

maybe next year we could get a TE team together fo rthe relay - Dirt Diva you could do the MTB part & Road raven you could strat from a rely point & miss the crazy part.

LOL... I like the idea of missing the crazy part... and if we ever assembled that kindava team, we'd need to all wear Amici Veloci jerseys or TE gear!

I think its just a matter of people being realistic about where they start themselves... its those people who put themselves into unrealistic time bunches that make things crazy

There are just so many people now and I just find big crowds a daunting in the best of situations (probably why my fave discipline is time trialling!)

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone taking part in Taupo this weekend.
    I hope the weather's smiling down on you all.
    Wishing I could be there again to join in all the "fun" (everything's relative!).

Don't forget to take warm clothing in case it's nippy - last year was blinkin' freezing!
    Life is Good!