Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Smartwool Saratoga Women's Zip

To disable ads, please log-in.

Enabler alert! Enabler alert! Last quantities of the Smartwool Saratoga Women's Zipper sweater on SteepandCheap! Just got home a short while ago, my resolve failed me and I ordered one in blue in size L. I know earlier they also had them in black as well as the blue, in all sizes. So, anyone else lose their resolve?? Anyone else snag one, (or two?)
    Alice

Quote Originally Posted by alforfun View Post
    Enabler alert! Enabler alert! Last quantities of the Smartwool Saratoga Women's Zipper sweater on SteepandCheap! Just got home a short while ago, my resolve failed me and I ordered one in blue in size L. I know earlier they also had them in black as well as the blue, in all sizes. So, anyone else lose their resolve?? Anyone else snag one, (or two?)
    Luckily they don't have my size anymore!!

Gee, thanks, Enabler. Just bought one. Arggh. They are hard to resist.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

<Knot covers eyes and chants, "I have enough wool, I have enough wool, I have enough wool." Then peeks through her fingers...>

"If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I bought one, too, although I think it is probably going to be too hot for me to wear very often. Even the lightweight SmartWool is too hot for me most of the time.

Well, the color was soooo pretty and I can honestly say the only smartwool I have is the socks I ordered from SteepandCheap a couple of weeks ago. And I need another long sleeved thing to wear riding and.... hopefully it won't make me hot or itchy!
    Alice

Sold out of the XL, darnit! I just got some smartwool socks and I haven't taken them off--sleep in them, ride in them, shop in them. Good thing I bought several pairs.

2 pages of Smartwool (mostly socks) at Sierra Trading Post

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eui...ll&D=smartwool
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson