Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Haudlady View Post
    Did you really think we would HELP you with this?!?

I have this bike in the 2006 model... I LOVE MY BIKE!!!

I was in love with the 2006 model, then I saw the green while patiently waiting for the green light on the 2006 (my shop still has a couple). The blue is gorgeous, the green is just different. If they would make me a good deal on the blue one since it is 2006, I would buy it. They are both so purty!

How do you like the saddle? I am_really_hesistant about no cutout.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Oh heck Aggie - whats another $100 when it comes to your baby?? BUY a saddle with a cutout!! (Thats what I did )
    ~Petra~
    Bianchiste TE Girls

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

I think I am test riding next weekend. DH has decided I deserve the next new bike since his road bike was the last one purchased. He also said I should test ride so people can give me the right bike shop gift cards. He is putting off getting a new mountain bike so I can have a good road bike, what a guy! We are done buying things for our new house, I just have to wait for my bonus from work and Christmas. If I like it I might be getting it in January, latest February. The bike shop does do a layaway program, might have to ask about that. They also do inhouse financing with no interest if you pay half. After my bonus we will have half, I just need to determine what their fine print on that is.
    Last edited by Aggie_Ama; 11-13-2006 at 05:15 AM.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie_Ama View Post
    I am almost 26 and begging my mom for a new bike. Shakes head. What is cycling doing to me?
    My DAD & I work in teams:

I send pictures of bike stuff/order info to my dad.......he sends pictures of fishing stuff/order info to me. This way, when my mother (who always brings me to shop for dad & vice versa) goes shopping, we don't have to worry about getting stuff we don't need. If we EVER flat out tell my mother "I want bike stuff" or "I want fishing stuff"; she rolls her eyes at us
    http://bikedown.blogspot.com/

“I don’t condone obesity, but I don’t think we all need to be a f—king size two. It’s a ridiculous goal. You know what’s important? Living well and not being consumed with eating boring salads that you hate.”
    -- Katherine Heigl