Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: I hate...

Hybrid View

I hate...

disclaimer: i just think this is funny, don't hate me for it.

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he!l is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a$$ to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

With the exception of #8, I'd have to agree with every darned one. My life is too short tho (#8) for everything I want to do. I keep coming up with new stuff and no way will I live long enough for everything. Unless of course, I win the lotto and don't get hit by a bus. That would suck.

Can't wait to see who you offended.
    ~Petra~
    Bianchiste TE Girls

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

Quote Originally Posted by CyclChyk View Post
    Can't wait to see who you offended.
    thanks i'm sure there will be a bunch.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

Your forgot one...

Rappers who say, "Ya know what I'm saying?" after each sentence.

Well, if you spoke more consisely, it would never be a question, right?

Kitsune06 Guest
    Chica, <3 this list!
    Add also:
    People who look at piercings and say "Did that hurt?"
    ...no. It freakin' tickled. Moron.
    Conversely, people who have piercings in obviously painful spots, and when asked, say "No, didn't hurt at all!" ...right.

Women who have a purse the size of my backpack and carry it like a football. Yes, ma'am, I'll surely suffer when the world ends around me and I'm caught with my wallet instead of my eyedrops,tweezers, kleenexes, checkbook, wildfire shake 'n bake shelter/emergency blanket, spare keys, real keys, pictures of my progenitors and progeny, pup tent, paperclips (Thanks, McGyver) flashlight, chewing gum and chihuaua. (thanks, Mom!)

People who **** that they couldn't get a close spot in the gym parking lot, then first off go to the treadmill to run for a mile or two. (Thanks, honey!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetree View Post
    Your forgot one...

Rappers who say, "Ya know what I'm saying?" after each sentence.
    and.... "Ya feel me?" what does that mean? no i'm not feeling you, your kinda stinky and sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by chickwhorips View Post
    and.... "Ya feel me?" what does that mean? no i'm not feeling you, your kinda stinky and sweaty.
    substitute rappers for "blacks." that's what you two really wanted to say.

rappers are probably clean because they are rich and tend to bathe and wear cologne, body powder, etc.

I am highly offended. My television has teeny little buttons on it to change the channel, so I must search for the remote. The dog is always carrying it off.

tounge planted firmly in cheek.......

Those are fantastic.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I hate people who think blinkers on their vehicle are optional and then take right turns at 3 mph. I mean really? Why don't you just get out of your car and push it around the frickin corner! It would probably get done faster!

I am so going to jail for road rage one day.......
    ~Petra~
    Bianchiste TE Girls

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

Quote Originally Posted by CyclChyk View Post
    I am so going to jail for road rage one day.......
    this is why i'm glad i live where i do. i can't go to jail for it! then again there really isn't anyone else on the road.

i notice my tollerance is... well... lets say "different" than it use to be from when i lived in the city.

This list is Hilarious chickwhorips... I've had it in my inbox quite a few times.

Cali Sunshine This is a humour thread. If you don't find it humourous don't comment. ^_^

(PS... Not all rappers are black. As for that saying I find Aussie "cap boys" (18 year olds who drive hotted up Holden Commodores, wear lotsa jewellry, show off their underwear and wear a cap while driving their car) say it more often than anyone else by far)

I want to add to this list.

I hate it when
    teenage girls who begin every sentance with the word LIKE and end each paragraph with the words YA KNOW.

(Fans of Little Britain... VICKI POLLARD ANYONE??)

Sorry but I don't know,it's hard to make sense of whatever you're saying because I'm distracted by all the LIKES and ya knows. Please don't watch anymore TV mate.

GRAR!!!!!

(Tongue also in cheek)
    Last edited by light_sabe_r; 11-02-2006 at 02:56 PM.
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Quote Originally Posted by chickwhorips View Post
    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the he!l is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
    EVERY time I looked at my watch, my idiot ex-bf would tell me what time it is. DUH! I know what time it is, becuase I just looked at my watch. I don't need you to tell me. I actually began just saying outloud what time it was so he would stop telling me. (Clearly I should have dumped him the first time he did this and it would have ended years of anguish. Hee hee hee.)

Secondly, I HATE when cashiers don't take no for an answers. "Do you have our credit card?" "No, thanks." "You can save 10 percent today." "No thanks. "You'd save $5 today." "I said NO THANKS." "It's really easy to apply." *sigh*