Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by chickwhorips View Post
    my major question is this: where's the pic? i wanna see what it looks like.
    Ditto. We will cast a vote so be sure to post before and after pics
    ~Petra~
    Bianchiste TE Girls

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

Kitsune06 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet View Post
    The only time my hair has ever had "body" is when it's been spiked, cuz it's baby fine and thin and very straight.

...And I haven't been called "Sir" in months! ...

The only bit of outside opinion that I fret over is that I don't look d*key anymore. Grrls used to notice me a little, now I feel invisible. But I like my hair.
    My hair is baby fine and thin, but when I let it get to most women would consider it "short" it develops these weird waves (thanks, Dad) that make it pretty when it's long, but weird when its short. Like sticky-uppies in the back of my head, or the weird way it makes a hump in the front right qtr. of my head and almost *parts* on the side of my head. No, it doesn't look as bad as I'm probably describing it, but it feels that way. I use Hairgum (not sure who makes it but you can google it) and put it on along the roots, then just ruffle my hair. It sticks up for awhile, then settles and looks 'slept in' which is kinda cute. I've had little kids argue with their parents as to whether or not I was a boy. That's always fun. Mom's always mortified, but I smile... DGF takes great pains to look invisible, but I remind her that if she's standing next to me, I'm d*key enough for both of us and people will assume things about her, anyway. She pouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    IMHO wear your hair the way you like, it's your hair You can always get the jersey that says "nobody knows I'm g*y"
    I need that jersey... but it'd be way ironic for me to wear it... kinda like my tee that says "It's my boyish charm"... :eyeroll*

When I start to go grey, I'm going to grow my hair out, I think. I love old hippies, and someday I'll be one of them.

If you are happy with your hair that is all that matters.

I have had short hair, long hair and inbetween. My hair has finally grown out past my shoulders. Yay! I was tired of spending a small fortune maintaining short hair, buying product to style my short hair, and paying for colouring. I am not saying I will never go back to having my hair coloured, but right now I am enjoying my natural colour and being able to wear my hair up. I spend less time on my hair now then I did when it was short.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle