Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

2007 Primal Jerseys... huge

To disable ads, please log-in.

I saw this new 2007 Sakura jersey on the Primal web site and had to have it:
    http://www.primalwear.com/Catalog/index.cfm?secID=2

They didn't carry XS, so I ordered the Small and made a date with my tailor. When I got it I expected it to be a bit big, but it was HUGE. My tailor ended up taking almost two inches off the collar and four inches off the sides.
    I know that Primal changed their sizing last year, but this seemed a bit extreme. Anyone else have issues with their sizing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAK1J60WL_LG.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	1909  

Some of those new jerseys are very nice and the one you bought is pretty. Surprising that it's sized big given that the website describes it as "Euro Cut," which I'm assuming is closer to the body. But then again, I'm no fashionista! haha. "Who you kitten?" would be a great one for all the cat owners out there.

Though I love Primal designs, the purple "No Angel" jersey I bought in a Medium does fit funny. It fits perfect in arms & boobs, but really baggy in the tummy area. I don't get it either.

As for the new line, I like the "Wingin' It" jersey, reminds me of Corpus.