Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Where can I get a BLT online?

To disable ads, please log-in.

No, I'm not talking about a sandwich. Though, a BLT sounds pretty good right now.

After reading the link someone posted to the MTB Review Lights Shine-Off article, I'm really interested in BLT Lights.

The trouble is, they seem to be very undermarketed here in the US. None of the usual online cycling gear palaces sell them. The authorized dealers page on their site is a pretty short list and none of those places seem to sell online.

What gives? Anyone know where to find these online?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Did a quick google and there seem to quite a few canadian sites that carry their stuff.

Also, I might call their US distributors to see if you can get recommendations or jsut order direct from them:

BTI
    Bicycle Technologies International Ltd.
    1216 Mercantile Road
    Sante Fe, New Mexico
    USA
    Tel: 505-473-1010
    Fax: 505-473-0011
    e-mail: techmail@bti-usa.com
    web: www.bti-usa.com

LEXCO ILLINOIS
    Tel: 1 800 626 6556

CYCLONE BICYCLE-OREGON
    Tel: 1 800 927 9242

BTW< thanks for the heads up on the article. I might look into the Jet beam products

Quote Originally Posted by Dianyla View Post
    Bueller?

Bueller?
    **snort** One of my fav quotes.

I like the helmet mount thing. Pretty cool. (hehe One could use that for all kinds of interesting things. ) I haven't bought a light yet. Too lilly livered to venture out on the roads around here at night. It's dangerous enough during the day. Bikes aren't real welcome yet. If you get this one, let us know how you like it. Never know if I might get a sliver a bravery in me one day.

-X.
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

So.. thanks to your link was surfing for the Jet lites and then came across this site which has both and it's in your 'hood.

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...?category=2177

Quote Originally Posted by XRayted
    I haven't bought a light yet. Too lilly livered to venture out on the roads around here at night. It's dangerous enough during the day.
    I already venture out at night with cheap dim lighting, which is probably not the wisest thing. I do have lots of blinks and flashers, though. But what I really want is the "OMG, is that a car?" super headlight.

Quote Originally Posted by roguedog View Post
    So.. thanks to your link was surfing for the Jet lites and then came across this site which has both and it's in your 'hood.
    Whoa, you're not kidding. They're about a half mile away from my downtown crashpad. Never even heard of these guys! This is great - I can just go visit them and actually get a look at the lights in person. Thank you!

I don't know what they look like "in person" but a lot of the folks from mtbr.com got their lights from these guys.

Let me know!