Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

tatoo arm warmers

To disable ads, please log-in.

a while back somebody posted about the primal wear tattoo arm warmers. But they are a little more expensive at $30. I decided I needed some arm warmers, and found them HERE for $21.25. That's more in line with other, plainer arm warmers.

Hoping I'll have them by next weekend.

I saw a pair of these on someone in our club--they look very cool and are just the thing to turn some heads. Let us know how you like them!
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

I'll let you know when they come in. From the website, it doesn't look like I'll get them by this weekend though.

Thumbs down So Disappointed

I cancelled my order. The arm warmers kept gettin back ordered further back until it appears I would not get them until up in November. I actually would have liked to have had them this weekend, but figured that might be too much to expect. I had a couple of other things on the order too, so would have gotten none until the arm warmers came in.

So anyway, just because it's on their site, doesn't mean they have them in stock.

How do you know what size to order? Are those for women or men?

“Hey, clearly failure doesn’t deter me!”

Most arm or leg warmers ar not sold as gender specific, though TE does have some girly ones. Mostly you would just measure your upper arm and your wrist and check the sizing charts. BTW you would want them pretty snug so they will stay up.