Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

NZ National Road Race Championships

OK... so this is in Palmerston in the South Island, just north of Dunedin and south of Christchurch, 19-22 October 2006

Any other TE gals gonna be there?

I have my partner and two oldest boys competing in the RRs and the TTs.

We will be travelling in a van towing a big
    yellow trailor - come over and say hi if you spot us.
    Last edited by RoadRaven; 10-02-2006 at 08:33 AM.

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Hey Raven

Sounds like fun, but I won't be there. Good luck to the men in your life

Palmerston is lovely.
    Have a great time and good luck to The Boys!

All you need is love...la-dee-da-dee-da...all you need is love!

What Kiwi? You live in Christchurch and you are not zipping down to watch even one of the races?

Its Labour Weekend... c'mon... or are you off elsewhere to take advantage of the loooong weekend?

I'm hopeful Sarah Ulmer will be there - I assume she will be... I'd love to see her race in person.

Hey there Margo... trust all is quiet in your corner of Israel... I've only ever been to Christchurch and Picton, same with partner, and kids have never been there. So we are driving down, taking a few days to get to Palmerston (have booked a crib in Karitane for 5 days) and then taking time to cross over via Dunedin and Wanaka and come up the west coast... really looking forward to it and have LOADS of film for my SLR and extra memory cards for my daughters digital camera.

Very excited now... so close!!!

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,

What a trip!

All you need is love...la-dee-da-dee-da...all you need is love!

Well, this will be my last post here for a while.

I have 3 1/2 days of solid teaching, half a day to organise classes for when I get back, and then off for over two weeks to the South Island (yes, it is called the "South Island" and guess where I live??? You guessed it... the North Island!)

The Road Cycling Nationals start next week, so I'm outta here on Friday - will be back in a couple of weeks... will post some pix if I catch anything kewl on cam for y'all.

Have fun!!!