Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thumbs up Cinderella get-together

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi everyone -

Since I've never ridden Cinderella before (nor any other organized ride, for that matter), I'm pretty clueless on the logistics of these things. But, my guess is there might be a pretty long line at registration when it opens up at 7. How long, I have no idea, maybe Kim or Janet or anyone else who's done this ride could speak to that?

At any rate, could I make a suggestion?

Could we try to meet up by 7:30, so that people who do want to get going early could get in the registration line when it opens at 7, and then once you're registered head over to the meeting place, stop for a chat and a photo op and then head on you way?

Veronica, would that work for you, or would you & Joann want to be on the road earlier than that?

The most logical meeting place at the moment seems to be the TE tent, assuming there's something recognizable there by 7:30 - Susan, do you think might be possible?

(I know that VeloGirls plans to do a group photo at 7:45 at their tent, so I'm assuming that the tents won't be too far away from the registration area)

Anyhow, what do you ladies think?

- Jo

That sounds like a good idea. Looks like the weather gods are cooperating. All those "sun" dances seem to have paid off.

V.

I've always gotten there late -- between 7:30 and 8:00 I think -- which is probably when just about 2000 others are getting there too. So, the line of cars to turn into Camp Parks is long, the registration line is long (it was RIDICULOUS last year), the line to the bathrooms is long. It's probably smart to get there early (or really late) to avoid the lines. Meeting up at 7:30 sounds good to me.