Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 18 of 188 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm loving all the pet pics. I am madly in love with my dog, Hudson... Here he is!

Quote Originally Posted by rij73 View Post
    I'm loving all the pet pics. I am madly in love with my dog, Hudson... Here he is!
    Love Hudson's blog! Don't they look cute with wet faces after a swim?
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

Thanks! Yes they do look cute all wet. We have a portion of the lake in our local pond dubbed "Dog Beach" It's fenced off from the rest of the lake, so the dogs can play around and have a good time.

Hello: I am new to this forum and I would love to introduce you all to my children and I do have a few:

This is Miles a.k.a. Hairydog:

This is Brody a.k.a Meathead:

This is my Phoebe a.k.a. Cranky or Old Lady:

This is Cooper a.k.a. Fata$$:]

This last one is the baby and spoiled rotten Willow:

My name is Jennifer and I have a wonderful husband named Patrick and this is our family. We are very pleased to meet you all!

Here's Daisy, my Triton cockatoo:

Last edited by Drtgirl; 02-12-2008 at 06:05 PM.

I would like to have a parrot.

Hudson looks a lot like the pup i just adopted out. I was falling in love with her too
    Last edited by Zen; 02-12-2008 at 07:34 PM.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

OK.. I'm trying to get my kids uploaded...
    My dog, MacKenzie, is 10.5 yrs... and thinks she is 2! The grey gives her away, but that is about it! She is my and my hubby's first and only child for about 10 yrs, until the little black furry one came along....

The black and white kitty "Smudge" is a rescue -- many come my way in my line of work. This one stole the hubby's heart.. rare for the feline breed to get to him! So she stayed. She had been hit by a car with head and chest injuries, and took three surgeries to fix her leg to the point that it is usable and hopefully non-painful to her!

The cream orange persian was also a rescue, who found a great home just a block from my house after I spent 6 weeks getting him healthy! Dogs attacked him, but he still loved my lab while he was here. He is a hand-holder and a lover... He's been gone a week now, and I miss him still! But I can visit anytime I want.

This is a great thread -- glad I found it. I never get tired of seeing people's pets! I'm so sorry to all of you who have lost your pets... that never gets easy to deal with, and the stories break my heart. Thanks to everyone for posting!

Jes

The photos came out awfully big, but I am unsure how to fix that! Sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eli 02.JPG 
Views:	400 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	5345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMUDGE PHOTO.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	5346   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mac07Nov.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	5347  
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

Here are my babies. Kaylee, the tabby on the right, is almost 3 years old. She's my "fraidy cat" who is scared of everything and hides from other people. Someone knocked on the door once and she actually growled. Nimbus is the fluffy one on the left, he'll be 2 in May. He's a bit more laid back, and loves to play. I was driving him (actually both of them) nuts with the laser pointer tonight.

Last edited by weathergal; 02-13-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: can't get picture to work right

I love looking at the pics of pets. I'm sad though as I found out on monday that my cat has cancer. I had to put my other cat down in aug of 06 after 5+ years of treating her for chronic renal failure, and I was heartbroken! So to lose my Bailey cat so soon after, is a bit more than I can handle. My poor vet, she hugged me and kept saying how she was so so sorry. She's the best vet! ( I know it isn't soon after, but I just didn't think I'd lose Bailey before he hit 15 or 16, I got spoiled by a 20 yr old renal failure cat I guess. Bailey is only 11 and I know that is 'geriatric' in cat life, he acts like such a kitten and it just seems incomprehensible to me that I don't have much more time with him).

Anyway, here is a fav shot of Bailey, who likes to sit on my lap when I work at home, and often steps on the computer causing me to send things to the printer at the office, or send emails before actually writing in the message. i think he looks somewhat demonic in this shot, which is funny cause he's just a big old tub of fun. I'm really going to miss him, working at home won't be nearly as much fun!

Name:	bailey work.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	5350  
    Last edited by Possegal; 02-13-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Possegal,
    So sorry to hear about Bailey's cancer. My Brodie was diagnosed last summer with cancer, had a quadruple masectomy, and then was given 1-3 months to live in November. She has slowed alot, but still hanging in there. Enjoy every moment, their lives are too short. Don't believe the time limits, could be shorter or longer. Every day is a gift with these beings. Take care.
    "Do or do not. There is no "try." Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by invsblwmn View Post
    Possegal,
    So sorry to hear about Bailey's cancer. My Brodie was diagnosed last summer with cancer, had a quadruple masectomy, and then was given 1-3 months to live in November. She has slowed alot, but still hanging in there. Enjoy every moment, their lives are too short. Don't believe the time limits, could be shorter or longer. Every day is a gift with these beings. Take care.
    Quadruple mastectomy?! that's not something you hear often! Glad she is still hanging in there. My dog from high school who still lives with my parents, a great dane, is 9, and was recently diagnosed with osteosarcoma. Since starting on pain meds, though, she has been rather active and seems to be quite comfortable and happy (or so MamaBeane tells me).

Name:	morepics 004small.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	5352  

I'm sorry about your cat, Possegal.

It is a pretty funny picture of her. I'm sure my son will have fun thinking up an "I can" about it. If he does, I'll share it with you.

She's a lucky cat, to have a human who cares so much.

Karen

My Boys!

I feel for you guys whose pets are getting up there in age... its really hard to see them get older. We just added a new pup 6 months ago and it has really made our older guy happy. Wally (yellow lab) is 6 months now and Oscar (black lab) will be 10 in May. They are my two boys...I have two little girls so they fill my "boy" spot.

Oscar was my parent "test." Its good to have a dog kid before you test out your actual parenting on real kids! He was 5 when my youngest was born and was the best protector and friend.

Here are a few pics of them...they are both hunting dogs (wally's working on it) so I had to put a few pics of them in action. Oscar is a phenomenal pheasant dog...a couch potatoe at home but on fire in the field.

Yes I hunt...love training and watching what the dogs naturally are bred to do...amazing stuff! They are also perfect dolls for when the girls want to play dress-up.

The pic of Wally is him asleep after his first long day exploring at the duck club.

Animals are a part of my life and I love and care for them as if they were a member of my family. I thank those who do rescue and care for those animals who are not as fortunate. We are their only advocates.
    Give your furbabes hugs!

Name:	Picture 048.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	5358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	August 2007  99.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	5359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wollydreaming.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	5360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wollywithwing.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	5361  

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    I really enjoy this thread. It's so nice to come here and get a fix when you're down or blue. The kitty pics are especially nice since I don't have to reach for my allergy meds.

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley

Luke the foster boy

Niki, my rescued sable girl

Kali Jo, mommy's protector

Jodi Bell, the early Valentine's present