Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 35 of 188 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by teigyr View Post
    I don't know if it's just our cats but we can buy them all sorts of toys and what they want are the boxes from Costco. I don't get it. They are contrary beasties.
    I wish I had a picture, but I bought new bike shoes a few months back and one of my cats sleeps in the box religiously. I call her Size 40 Cat when she does. She fits EXACTLY in the box when she tucks all of her parts in. She's mostly fluff.

Our other cats sit in the box... but they do not fit. I think they are oblivious to this fact. Parts spilling over? No problem. Box totally deformed? No problem. It must be comfortable, but I just can't see how.

Edit... it's not the box, but here's a good bag example. See a bag? Must lay on bag. Whatever we are doing that involves bags MUST be good. This is Mo (Marshmallow).

Another of my favorite Cats In Things(tm) pictures... she's no longer with us, but she makes a great second turntable. This is Miss B (also Babs/Babsie).

Last edited by colby; 08-22-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Here's my pup Jimmy (he's a one and a half year old Australian Shepherd):

He's a bit of a ham actually and I've been told that he's actually a human in a doggie coat. He's a Patriot's fan - oh don't talk to him about the Superbowl Loss!!

He thinks he's is a customer service rep:

But at the end of the day, he just likes a nice patch of grass and a good roll (he's 4 months old here):

And yes, he's a bit of a camerahound...
    Last edited by andtckrtoo; 08-22-2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Christine
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Cycle! It's Good for the Wattle; it's good for the can!

this is Zoe (A red tri Aussie) at 15 weeks:

and at 1 year:

and this is dear sweet George, who we lost last July:

in the pool picture you can almost see that her face is all wet. She likes to stick her whole muzzle in and blow bubbles. It is the funniest thing ever!
    Last edited by TriMom217; 08-22-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
    Here's my pup Jimmy (he's a one and a half year old Australian Shepherd):
    wow....it's amazing how much he looks like my George, who was a Sheltie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Fish Lady, I think your fishfotos look quite good. that must be a saltwater tank, yes?
    Beautiful.

Nope, fresh water - I'm too chicken to try out salt. However, if I do someday try it, I'd like a starfish. I'd name him Patrick

maya the two year old perma-puppy looking cute and enjoying a rare chance to hang out with dad on the bed...

she's neurotic, but i still love her.

Oh, Ikkin!!!! Maya looks just as sweet as my Hudson! They really have a similar face! Sooooo cute. See the link in my sig for pics.

andtckrtoo your Jimmy looked at first to me like a Sheltie. Nice to see what he is up close. I used to have an Austrialian Shepard she was one of the best dogs I ever had!

TriMom, sorry about your George, it's so sad when they leave us. He looked like what my Pascal will probably grow up to look like. Handsome pup!

More recent pictures of Pascal, he'll be 4 months tomorrow!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1133_edited.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	6938
    Life is like a 10 speed bike, we all have gears we never use.
    Charles Schultz

"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community." Ann Strong, Minneapolis Tribune, 1895

Pascal has that gawky adolescent look...so cute!
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager

LOL Zen that is for sure! He's all legs and wiggle right now. I just love him to pieces.....it's silly but I think about his cuteness all the time. Awe....sappy I know.
    Life is like a 10 speed bike, we all have gears we never use.
    Charles Schultz

"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community." Ann Strong, Minneapolis Tribune, 1895

TriMom - I love your Zoe! She's adorable! Jimmy and George do look a lot a like!!! WOW! Those herding dogs... Although Jimmy is about 60 pounds, so he's a little bigger!

Bikerchic - Aussies are fabulous dogs. I would never have another breed, but they require a lot of training and socialization as puppies! Actually any of the herding breeds are fabulous companions. Your Pascal (great name) is sooo cute! Enjoy him! He's all legs right now! Give him a big sloppy puppy kiss from Jimmy and me!

ikkin - Love your perma-puppy! She has the most beautiful coat!
    Christine
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Cycle! It's Good for the Wattle; it's good for the can!

Quote Originally Posted by rij73 View Post
    Oh, Ikkin!!!! Maya looks just as sweet as my Hudson! They really have a similar face! Sooooo cute. See the link in my sig for pics.
    thanks rij! she is super sweet. unless you're male and bending over to pet her. then she turns into dragon dog (hackles up) and barks and jumps in your face! hence the reference to neurotic. she's getting better though.

and yeah, i've been checking out hudson. he's one cool pooch.

Quote Originally Posted by andtckrtoo
    ikkin - Love your perma-puppy! She has the most beautiful coat!
    thanks! she eats wellness and gets lots of exersize! it is obviously working for her- she was dull with dandruff when we picked her up at the pound!

LOVE all the pooches on here! they make me smile!

omg, I want to roll around the back yard with all of them!

This is my Augie, a 3 year-old cattle dog/whatevergotunderthefence mix:

And Oliver, our 12-ish Keeshond:

(and this is ollie, back in his hiking days - clearly very excited and ready for our next adventure:

)

Both are rescues. We got Ollie about 9 years ago, and Augie about 2.

Great pics Beth!

Just this morning my SO and I started broaching the subject of getting a new fur baby. Our beloved Border Collies have been gone for four years now and since we bought a new house this summer we're both starting to think about how wonderful a new pup would be.

Electra Townie 7D

Thanks

I know what you mean. We lost our first dog, another Keeshond named Griffin, about 4 years ago. We had Ollie at the time, but still struggled for a long time with getting another dog. It just took awhile before we were ready, and even then, we couldn't get another Keeshond, because it felt like there was no way the new pup could measure up (Ollie was kinda grandfathered in )

This is her, dressed up for halloween, and NOT happy about it:

She was a very funny, sassy little dog - and she still owns a piece of my heart. But once we were ready, it was like "why did we wait so long to do this"