Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Road Morph Mini?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hello, me again, now that i have my beautiful bike, I am starting to accessorize. I am looking at frame pumps and I think i am going to have a hard time finding one to fit. Well I have read in other posts how many of you love the road morph and I am curious about the road morph mini. does anyone have this type and if so, how do you like it? has any one tried using both the regular road morph and the mini if so what re your thoughts? I would really like the road morph with gauge but I just don't think it is going to fit.
    Also Ihave seen two different dimensions on 2 differnt web pages for the mini does anyone know its dimensions?

Thanks!!

I wish I knew, FloridaGal--I've got the same problem with the Road Morph with the gauge--too long for my frame. Maybe someone else will chime in with the 411.
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

I just bought the Serfas rip-off of the Road Morph. No gauge. I have no idea how the pump bracket is supposed to attach to the top tube of my bike.

Silly me. But only $20. I'll ask the LBS guys this w/e.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I have the road morph mini on my bike. I have a tiny bike (44cm compact frame) and this is the only pump I could find that would fit AND that had the floor lever thing. I'm not strong enough to pump to 100 psi or so with a hand held, but I can easily do it against a hard surface and this pump does that...

I can measure it tonight and share dimensions. Mine is attached to the bottom side of the down tube (between the cranks and the front tire)...it just fits! It wouldn't fit on the top tube if I wanted to be able to get my water bottle out of it's holder. I almost put in on the top of the top tube, but it just seemed to be in the way in that location.

The Topeak website says that the Road Morph is 13.75" and the Mini Morph is 10.25".
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er

thanks

[

I can measure it tonight and share dimensions. Mine is attached to the bottom side of the down tube (between the cranks and the front tire)...it just fits! It wouldn't fit on the top tube if I wanted to be able to get my water bottle out of it's holder. I almost put in on the top of the top tube, but it just seemed to be in the way in that location.[/QUOTE]

that would be great i just don't think the regular size road morph will fit unless i mount it behind the water bottle cage. i have seen reference to people doing that in other posts.

Update On Road Morph Mini

Hey all ....my Road Morph Mini Pump came today. The Good--It works great!! Filled the tires as fast as my floor pump The Bad-- No gauge so have to take the pump off to check (but it is much lighter this way) The ugly: I don't like the holder at all i will probably just carry it in my camelbak or jersey..

Anyway I would recommend it to all of you who want a light pump that does the job!