Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Zoic Urban Knicker

To disable ads, please log-in.

I ordered these today for fall riding-about-town: http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=20774

Suddenly wondered if these were the knickers that KnottedYet hated awhile ago? Oh, boy, I hope not! Anybody else own them? The good news is, knowing TE, they'll arrive here soon, and I'll know for myself.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

My sister purchased a very similar pair of Zoics from Performance a few weeks ago. She ended up separating the short from the capri even though she wears them together, she found it difficult to get them on when attached. She also commented on how warm they were, it was a 65 degree day and she was hot! I can't speak for the chamois, she seems to think it's ok when she's riding her hybrid. Overall, though, she does not regret her purchase.
    -Emily

Lise "Suddenly wondered if these were the knickers that KnottedYet hated awhile ago?"

yep, those are them. good knickers, kind of a low rise for me. I wear them as knickers and they are good for that.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Yep, those are the ones.

Can't ride the bike while wearing 'em. Very low rise. Shrink EVERY TIME I wash them.

Wore 'em to work a couple times, but they look pretty bad on me.

No gorgeous hotties...
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

hmmmmmmmmmm. low rise does not sound promising. Wish I'd thought to ask this question before I ordered them! I anticipate a trip to the USPO to return them to TE. KN, or anyone, did you find a similar pair with a chamois and not such a low rise? I want something I can comfortably wear on the bike (ie: chamois), and comfortably wear in public when not just riding for riding's sake. I also ordered a pair Sugar Knickers to wear for pure riding. I could've used them this morning. 62 degrees, pretty chilly on the legs starting out.
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Lise,
    I have these: http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=21401
    I wear them often. The bike short is inside the capri and removable. The capris are super comfortable and they withstand wash after wash after wash.

Edited to add: On the TE site under the description it says, 'low ride", but IMO they are not low ride. After giving birth to 3 kids (singleton, and identical twins) this stomach cannot wear "low ride" anything. ;-)
    Last edited by Bikingmomof3; 09-14-2006 at 09:43 AM.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Thanks! I wouldn't have even looked at them because of the "very trim through the hips" description. It's not my hips that are the problem. It's my belly! No babies but that's where I store fat. Who knows what will fit whom. If I don't like the Zoics, though, I'll give yours a try! I tend to believe a mom of three. I know from post-pregnant bellies!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Well, I got them, and I'm sending them back. They actually fit fine through the hips and waist, and don't seem too low in the back. BUT they are shorter and stiffer than I'd hoped. I think I'm just going to stick with bike shorts under some pants with easy-roll-up legs.
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock