Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll keep an eye on myself for the next few weeks, really pay attention to eating well and make an big error to get to sleep earlier.

Daylight saving kicks in here in a few weeks and that extra hour in the evening always makes me feel better. If I still feel tired by the end of the month I think I'll head to the doctor. Maybe I just need to give myself some TLC for a while.

I was going to suggest you look at hypothyroidism, too. About 1.5 years ago, I was tired all the time--could sleep 12 hours at a time if my kids would let me!; I couldn't lose weight no matter how little I ate; "lethargic" would've been "spunky" for me!; my hair got very dull and thin and my emotions were (still are) out of whack. It came out of nowhere, too. The only way you'll know if that's it is with a blood test.

You know, though, this time of year, when it's rainy most of the time and you don't get enough sunlight; you can get weary from the lack of vitamin D and B. Try taking a multi-vitamin.

We're all doctors on here, aren't we?! We all act like we can diagnose anything you throw at us.....ONE of us has had it at one point or another!