Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay

To disable ads, please log-in.

5 cups of fruits and veggies. Bananas count, even in the form of a banana split. Hey, it's a fruit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    5 cups of fruits and veggies. Bananas count, even in the form of a banana split. Hey, it's a fruit, right?
    Don't forget the cherry on top!
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

For once, efficiency is not what's needed! Good for all you who eat so well. I aspire to your good habits and good health! Blueberry, if it hadn't been for your avatar, I would not have known who you are.
    Heh. I figured it was time to be a bit less obvious on the location thing Left the avatar so as not to cause total confusion (and the new name has nothing to do with this thread - I swear!)

Some days are better than others. Today wasn't great, but wasn't terrible either. Apple for breakfast, yogurt for a mid-am snack, sushi with veggies for lunch, sliced tomatoes (some of the last from our garden) on locally made bread with locally made cheese and a huge salad (also local greens) with orange slices and toasted almond slivers for dinner.

CA
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Blueberry pie from Trader Joes has several grams of fiber per slice. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ny biker View Post
    Blueberry pie from Trader Joes has several grams of fiber per slice. Just sayin'.
    I am eating Hershey Kisses. Do they count as anything?

Quote Originally Posted by kenyonchris View Post
    I am eating Hershey Kisses. Do they count as anything?
    Antioxidants - gotta have those too
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    Antioxidants - gotta have those too
    And aren't they made from Cacao beans? (beans - right?!) - I'd say that all chocolate gets to be vegetables by genealogy.
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom