Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Danskin Registration is OPEN!!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just did the online registration for the Danskin Triathlon. www.danskin.com The registration was posted to open on Monday, but it opened yesterday. (Thanks LunaChix for the heads up!) It was something like $85 for me because I don't belong to USAT.

Register soon, because it fills up fast!

If you are a first time triathlete and a cancer survivor you can get free entry through Team Survivor. www.teamsurvivor.org If you are a cancer survivor and registration is full you may still be able to get entry through Team Survivor's block of entries.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

If you are a first-timer and miss the registration window, show up to one of the clinics at Nordstrom's/REI. They hold a certain number of slots for first-timers and can accommodate pretty much anyone who shows up there that registers on-site.

Signed up age group this year, I know I'll be mid/back of pack, but it means I'll get to start earlier. I have all spring and summer to get faster

Colby - I'm in the 40+ age group. Which one are you in? (but I'll be in the Team Survivor wave) I consider myself a "sweep" triathlete....
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson