Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

We actually have chickens, but no pictures of them! This is Daisy.............

I'm having a great time looking at everyone's pets! Great idea for a thread

Here are mine...

These two beauties are Gizmo (female calico) and Zorro (handsome black and white guy). They both turned 10 this past May. They are very good kitties, never bite or scratch, have always used the litter box, and love nothing more than sitting in our lap while we fawn over them. Come to think of it, I think this is their purpose in life!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	060406_1458b.jpg 
Views:	1179 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	1498

This is Beamer, our female kitten. Well, kitten compared to the others. She turned 1 this past March. She looks every bit the brat she is! Her main purpose in life is to torment poor Zorro (Gizmo set down the 'pecking order' right away) and to occasionally deem herself worthy of our affection by sitting next to us. Her favorite toy? The lazer pointer!

Name:	BEAMER1.JPG 
Views:	1315 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	1499

Frankie the Pug joined our family this past April when she turned 3. She loves to meet new people and dogs(and everyone in the neighborhood loves her), and she thinks she's the 'cat police'. Every time there's a squabble she runs to investigate. We're in the process of clicker training and her new trick is 'speak' except it comes out like a whisper. After a few tries she manages a cute squeak/growl and of course gets her treat.

Name:	Frankie2.jpg 
Views:	1187 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	1500

We also have 2 dwarf hamsters (Tink and Sprite) and a beta fish named Ralphie.
    Road Bike: 2008 Orbea Aqua Dama TDF/Brooks B-68

Ellen
    www.theotherfoote.blogspot.com

I used to show pugs in breed (how well they conform to the breed standard) and obedience. It's probably my favorite breed of dog.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Quote Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
    I used to show pugs in breed (how well they conform to the breed standard) and obedience. It's probably my favorite breed of dog.
    Cool! Don't look at Frankie too close, then. She originally came from a back yard breeder...but we love her anyway. We're quickly finding out that the pug community is quite an interesting subculture!
    Road Bike: 2008 Orbea Aqua Dama TDF/Brooks B-68

Ellen
    www.theotherfoote.blogspot.com

Ooh ooh, here are mine

The lab is Anika (her formal name is Anika the coffee bean because she looks like a coffee bean when she's all curled up). We just won the monkey at a picnic and thought it would be fun to torture Anika before giving it to Kelly to tear apart. Kelly is the multi-colored dog. (Hmm, wonder where my screen name came from?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0424 small.jpg 
Views:	1105 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	1501   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0075 small.jpg 
Views:	1091 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	1502  
    The best part about going up hills is riding back down!

Here they are...

The grey boy is Elwood. He talks constantly! Which is generally cute except when your trying to get to sleep and he is sitting on your head going, "MEOW!!!!"

The black boy is Jake. Yes, named after the Blues Brothers. Jake is a bit of a loony, unfortunately, and now has to live apart from his big brother Elwood. They take turns spending part of the day enjoying the atmosphere of the basement!!! They haven't gotten along since we introduced our little girl, Tuga. She is the CUTEST thing in the world, even though she came between the boys!

For now, they are our kids...and the DH treats them as such...

Name:	Elwood1.jpg 
Views:	1079 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jake1.jpg 
Views:	1080 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1504   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TugaSink1.jpg 
Views:	1100 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	1505  
    ~Sarah~

Check out My Team: Sturdy Girl Cycling

Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live. -Mark Twain

oh I LOVE this thread! All your pets are so beautiful... the bunnies, greyhounds, cats, horses... and I even think the snake is quite pretty... but glad it's not mine... too many years in OK as a kid did me in... I'm skeered of 'em!

Here are my goobers... the cat is Chamoya, my ragdoll.

The old Pug is Winston... I am hoping for another month or two with him He's had a good life tho and been with me longer than any other man... I'll do what's best for him, not what's best for me...

The young Pug is Magnus (named after Magnus Backstedt thought it sounded like a great name for a PUG! LOL)

Name:	small winston with rope.JPG 
Views:	1065 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	1506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small choya sitting.JPG 
Views:	1058 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magnus dec 05.JPG 
Views:	1066 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	1508  
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

I love this thread!! Here are my two miniature schnauzers. They really needed a bath and brushing in this picture. It was a rainy time of the year though.

Maggie Bear (Pudge) on the left, she is now 6 years old. She was a retired breeder who the people had no use for when "She just wouldn't take again". All I know is she has been nothing but a little love bug for the two years we have had her. She didn't even know how to eat from a bowl when we got her!

Heidi Ho (Runt) on the right, she is 5 years old. In this picture she was full grown and a whopping 7 pounds! She is now tipping the scales at 8 pounds. We don't have to long for our "cute little puppy" she is only 4.5 pounds heavier and just as spunky.

Name:	thegirls.JPG 
Views:	1070 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	1509  
    Last edited by Aggie_Ama; 09-21-2006 at 11:15 AM.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Here (hopefully if I do this right) is my sweet boy, Gauge. He's our co-dependent 1 year old Golden.

Name:	g52.JPG 
Views:	1048 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	1511  

We've got three at the moment...

Maggie and Charlie (Maggie is the one with the black face):

Maggie is 8 months old (born in the shelter) and Charlie is about a year old. We have been told that Charlie is a yellow lab/basset hound mix. We think Maggie is a mixed bag of dogs...but we call her our MonkeyPigFish as she loves bananas, eats like mad and plays in mud, and she is crazy about all water. Charlie loves our cat, Kitty (yeah, I know...real original) and they play all the time.

Lastly, no pet post would be complete for me without a picture of my sweet Tango puppy. She passed away in June and my life will never be the same without her. She was by my side faithfully for 11 years.

Talking Great Idea For A Thread :) !!

Regina:

Thank you for coming up with this thread! I love seeing everyone's furkids. TBH, I love animals more than I like most people .

Here are our kids:

Mr. Yoster & Ms. Lucy (tortie) playing with their new catnip blanket.

Ms. Lucy

Mr. Yoster

We rescued our kids at a shelter in March, 2004. Ms. Lucy is approximately 11 (ish) years old & Mr. Yoster is approximately 10. Ms. Lucy was diagnosed with diabetes in Oct. 2004, and is on insulin.

Whenever I'm having "A Day" - whether it be a crappy, depressing day -- or, I'm sad...... everything changes when I'm with our kids.

They really are the light of my life and I love them both dearly !!

Peace & Love,

Denise

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".
    Immanuel Kant

Here is my girl, Muffins - (AKA Ernie-Bird, Ernestine), who went to Rainbow's Bridge on February 7, 2004. I adopted her when she was six weeks old in June, 1984. We grew up together . Rest in Peace, my love..

Peace & Love to you All,

Denise

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".
    Immanuel Kant

awe all the cute animals! makes me want another.

i've posted this picture before, but forgive me i'm at work and the current pictures are at home, but i wanted to share my two little ones.

peanut is the bigger one (on the bottom) she just turned 3 on tuesday. she's a mastiff, rottie, great dane, ridgeback mix. she's only about 100 lbs.

kiska is the one laying on top of her. she's mexican (and will be 3 in december). found in baja, mexico on a couch. bf couldn't resist her and took her home. they are just the best of buds. if i find more recent photos i'll be sure to post them.

Name:	dogs small.JPG 
Views:	1035 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	1512  
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

This is my Chocolate Lab - Bucky.

Name:	Bucky.jpg 
Views:	1036 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1513  

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    I see a lot of pugs in this thread! I had my two pugs for many years, mother and daughter, "Kinky" and "Sukey". Pugs have to be the sweetest most lovingest little critters. I miss them.

But now DH and I have cats and we love them to pieces.
    Here are my two grey girls:
    The sitting beauty is Pearl, my Maine Coon cat. She's a very affectionate prima donna.
    Attachment 1514
    The one lolling on her back is Lydia, a rescue shelter adoptee. She is the laid back one, and has NO bad habits at all. She doesn't ask for much, just love. She gets a knowing Buddha look on her face that spreads serenity while Pearl flits around like a purring princess.
    Attachment 1515
    Last edited by BleeckerSt_Girl; 06-17-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^