Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 109 of 495 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 7422

Thread: Dear So and So

To disable ads, please log-in.

Dear people I work with. What part of out on medical leave do you not understand? My assistant is allowed to email me with questions, this does not mean you can send me work requests. Your emails will be deleted and not read.

//one more for the reasons to retire early column.

hmm

Snap..perhaps all emails from them should receive an automated reply like:

What part of medical leave did you not understand? Not all of us are a few wheatbix short of a breakfast! Obviously there's something missing up top there

Thank you & don't have a nice day. Take care now. buh bye.

Is that ok?

Failing that, wave that magic wand & flicker your snap cape

Oh, it's a wonderful time to visit Australasia. Great shopping in Singapore on your way down here

Nov 24th, 91

Freddie, we still miss your amazing voice. *sigh* Only the good die young. I remember sitting at my locker in high school when i heard the news.

Thanks again for your contribution to music with Smile & Queen.

Freddie Mercury, one of the best CC!

Not a word from my office! My assistant let the director know what was going on. I can only imagine his reaction, it would not be pretty.

Dear Spin Instructor: Please stop talking so much. Instruct, yes, but otherwise be quiet. I don't want to vote every song on what we're going to do next. I don't want to know who's traveling for the holiday, who's working, who's eating more than one Thanksgiving meal, who's hosting dinner, etc. I also don't want to play "teams" or do one-legged drills or put one hand behind my back.

I just want to spin, listen to the music, and get lost in my own world.

Thank you.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Dear Gods of Weather - This warm, then chilly, then warm, then chilly is getting hard to take. That and I'm not fond of the migraine that seems to come with every cold front. I could do without weekly migraines. Really.

So when you want to spin weather, could it be a bit more gradual. Please?

We won't discuss hurricanes, OK? The price of living in the Big Easy?
    Beth

Dear Friend, the Drama Queen over all Drama Queens:

if I've snapped at you and you feel slighted, for God's sake just say so right away so that I can a) apologize or b) tell you why I'm irritated. Don't stew over it for a WEEK!, answer my emails and messages with curt, one-syllable words, and finally deign to tell me what's wrong. While at the same time implying that it's not really "worth it", and you were thinking of just "letting it slide". And for some reason trying to tell me at the same time how I mean the world to you, i.e. I must be an oblivious idiot and rude to boot.

I was so busy trying to remember what happened and apologizing that I never got around to telling you why I snapped at you in the first place, which believe it or not, had a natural explanation.

I can't stand this manipulative crap. yarr, want to go and strangle someone
    Winter riding is much less about badassery and much more about bundle-uppery. - malkin

1995 Kona Cinder Cone commuterFrankenbike/Selle Italia SLR Lady Gel Flow
    2008 white Nakamura Summit Custom mtb/Terry Falcon X
    2000 Schwinn Fastback Comp road bike/Specialized Jett

Quote Originally Posted by indysteel View Post
    Dear Spin Instructor: Please stop talking so much. Instruct, yes, but otherwise be quiet. I don't want to vote every song on what we're going to do next. I don't want to know who's traveling for the holiday, who's working, who's eating more than one Thanksgiving meal, who's hosting dinner, etc. I also don't want to play "teams" or do one-legged drills or put one hand behind my back.

I just want to spin, listen to the music, and get lost in my own world.

Thank you.
    So, you don't want to build your core or make your spin better to help your overall cycling? I don't understand.???

Dear Self,

You need to focus. Yes, it's well after midnight, but you still have several hours of work ahead of you. You absolutely can not go in tomorrow without these deliverables complete. Now...get it together.

Love always,
    Dex

Dear Girl Gang -

There's no need to be unkind. This sort of behavior is why I'm selective about my friends. I don't find it particularly interesting to make fun of other people, particularly when you really don't know that person or their life circumstances. It's not funny, it's ungracious.

Dear Deer,

That was too close! We're both lucky I was done messing with the radio! Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Velobambina View Post
    Dear Girl Gang -

There's no need to be unkind. This sort of behavior is why I'm selective about my friends. I don't find it particularly interesting to make fun of other people, particularly when you really don't know that person or their life circumstances. It's not funny, it's ungracious.
    And disrespectful.

VB, you must work in my office. I've got a posse of junior high girls.

Dear impatient person driving the Cadillac with the very loud horn,

In case you haven't noticed, blaring your horn as you come up from behind me neither makes me go faster nor causes me to vanish.

So chill, m'kay? I wasn't in your way for that long, yeesh.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by redrhodie View Post
    Dear Deer,

That was too close! We're both lucky I was done messing with the radio! Stay safe.
    Glad you are safe!!
    I've seen so many deer by the roads lately...they must be after the first applications of salt this season.

Dear friend/co-worker. When your department director says "do not email snap with work related questions" he meant you also. I will not answer or acknowledge your emails.