Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

North Branch Trail this Saturday?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I think I'm heading up to the North Branch Trail this Saturday. I'd like to do 100 miles and the weather's supposed to be gorgeous. Generally, I'm a lone rider, but thought I'd throw a feeler out there to see if anyone else might be heading up that way. I did 82 last Sunday and it was pretty glorious, especially staying on the Skokie Lagoon loop.
    2009 Blue RD-1/White Selle Italia Max Flite Gel

Lone rider here, too. Would love to do this next week. Do you do loops in the trail? I usually go up Sheridan Road/ St John's, from Evanston to Lake Forest.

I went up the 12 miles from Caldwell to the Skokie Lagoon loop and circled there about 16 maddening times before coming back down to the car. 106 miles total for Saturday.

Looking for another longish ride this weekend, so let me know what you're doing! Maybe we can meet up! I'm in Edgewater, so not too far from Evanston.
    2009 Blue RD-1/White Selle Italia Max Flite Gel

Quote Originally Posted by tongue_tied View Post
    I went up the 12 miles from Caldwell to the Skokie Lagoon loop and circled there about 16 maddening times before coming back down to the car. 106 miles total for Saturday.
    My helmet off to you! I had never tried the trail, so I went up from Harms & Golf, did 3 loops around the lagoon... back to the car. I have a 43 mile loop -- will PM you.