Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I finally broke down to get some items last night. I wasn't sure if it was the Nyquil (returned from NY with one heck of a sinus/cold thing) or me but it took hours I finally put in 3-4 orders (could only do one item at a time) and the others apparently didn't go through.

I did get an e-mail from Georgena today (thank you!!!) saying I could put in an online order than e-mail for the discount or else I could call today. Being that I have no voice, or at least one that could be understandable, I did it online.

I have never ordered from Terry before but had some items I wanted to get "at some point". I do have loyalty to TE but both places have different things so it's ok. Mostly different, that is. I just want to say that I like my money going to a company I believe in and I will heartily recommend Terry and continue to be a customer. Same goes for TE, of course.
    Last edited by teigyr; 11-16-2007 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emily_in_nc View Post
    Well, how strange. I just tried to call in my order since my cart kept getting purged last night during the sale. It is 6:13 EST, and I just got home from work. Got a message on their order line stating that they are only open 9-5 Mon-Fri! That is odd to me as I am used to calling to order from LL Bean, Lands End, places like that that are open 24/7 (I think...). So, I guess the order will have to wait until Monday, and I'll have to call during my lunch hour from work. I suspect they'll be sold out of most of the items I was trying to order last night.

So, it wouldn't have done any good to call last night....sigh.

Emily
    If it makes any difference...
    I tried to place an order online last night (after calling in my first order), and wasn't able to because of the cart-emptying problem -- it was hours of frustration and I just gave up... but it looks like items that are not in stock, but are not "sale" items, could be purchased at sale price, backordered, and would be shipped to you when they were back in stock (for instance one of the items I was going to order was another pair of Bella shorts, and it appeared that even though my size was out of stock by that point, I would be permitted to order them at sale price and I'd get them sometime in January). So if you were ordering regular stock, you may still be in luck...

Quote Originally Posted by teigyr View Post
    I did get an e-mail from Georgena today (thank you!!!) saying I could put in an online order than e-mail for the discount or else I could call today. Being that I have no voice, or at least one that could be understandable, I did it online.
    Thank you teigyr! I was able to add all my items to my wish list right now (none are backordered or out of stock at this point!), so I think I'll put my order in online and email for the discount. Sure hope I get it or I'll be in big trouble with DH!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Pedal Wench View Post
    Oh no! You ordered yours before I ordered mine. Guess mine's out too.
    I'm so glad I got mine! I got the deluxe one. Maybe they still have it??

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    I'm so glad I got mine! I got the deluxe one. Maybe they still have it??
    The gal said they still have the deluxe ones in red for half price, I didn't want to spend the extra $15 each so I passed.

Electra Townie 7D

My first Wednesday order has shipped!

Just got the email this evening. I was willing to wait weeks if need be, because I knew they were swamped, but I don't mind getting bike goodies earlier than anticipated!
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    (why the heck don't they accept Amex?). LOL.

Because AmEx is twice as expensive for the retailers than other cards. They take 3.5-3.9% of every sale, Visa and Master card only 1.5-2%.
    Well, who knew?

I was happy to get my order in! Even though I had to do it like 5 times and two seperate orders!
    I am a little worried though. i had to put my email on high spam alert cause someone in Russia highjacked my email and I was getting over 100 undeliverable email messages a day. Someone from terry tried to get a hold of me but the spam guard wouldn't let them through. I tried to get the message but accidently erased it with an action I did. I hope it wasn't anything big. What was the name of the person who got a hold of you guys to tell you they were out of this and that? I wrote terry back and told them what happend and asked them to resend the message if they could.
    My biggest thing I ordered was a new seat for my dh. He has been using the one off my old giant and I want it back!
    the other stuff I ordered wasn't bike related clothes. I got a traveling skort and a halter top for my trip to hawaii in Feb.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I suggest you phone them on monday, but the women that I corresponded with concerning my order is Judy@terrybicycles.com. When I couldn't get everything through, I replied to one of the standard confirmations asking for an item to be added, and Judy replied to me and took care of it. Your email may have just been the standard confirmation which I got for each order that I placed, but just phone or email, with the conf. number (s) you printed when you placed your order online

I'm [unfortunately] too lazy to go through 9+ pages of thread to figure if anyone has touched on this yet: I ordered by phone to Terry a total of $46.

My check card has yet to be charged. Anyone else having this problem? I am starting to wonder if they are going to order my things for me.
    I enjoy it all.

See Susan Ride Like A Girl.
    http://susancyclist.wordpress.com/

I haven't checked to see if my card has been charged yet, but I did want to report that I got an email from Judy at Terry today stating that she'd applied the 50% discount to my order placed over the weekend that I emailed her about. Since it came to over $300, that discount was really important! Thankfully, they are standing behind Georgena's word.

Unfortunately, she said it wouldn't ship for 3-5 days. I am sure they are completely swamped with shipping out all those orders from the sale!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

I placed two orders with Terry during the two day sale and received my first order TODAY! Very fast service.
    Claudia

2009 Trek 7.6fx
    2013 Jamis Satellite
    2014 Terry Burlington

I got a phone call yesterday from a gal at Terry that wanted to verify my CC#. I had placed 3 orders, yes my wish list kept growing as the days went on. I asked her if this verification was for just 1 order or for all 3 combined and she said they were still going thru orders and getting things ready for shipping and wasn't sure how the orders were done, I got the impression they were still doing things via paper/pen at the moment as she said that was what she had in front of her. So I am not sure if and what was still available from the order and she did let me know that things were not shipped yet. That's the only update I have about the sale.

I got an email yesterday saying my items had been shipped. We'll see how long before I get them.

I suspect those who managed to order thru the website will be shipped quickest as they went straight into the system. The phone orders are probably having to be input by hand.

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    I got an email yesterday saying my items had been shipped. We'll see how long before I get them.

I suspect those who managed to order thru the website will be shipped quickest as they went straight into the system. The phone orders are probably having to be input by hand.
    I think you are right. I managed to order my gloves with no problem on the website during the sale (lucky I guess), and yesterday I got an email saying they had been shipped.
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^