PDA

View Full Version : Maternity & /Toddler/Children's Cycling Jerseys

juliajaj
02-27-2004, 05:52 AM
DH & I are expecting our 2nd child in July. We're hoping to get back on the tandem in the next month since the weather is starting to warm up. When I was pregnant with my DD, I wore a regular large size cycling jersey. It was OK, but the coverage/comfort wasn't that great. Can any of you recommend where I might be able to buy a couple of maternity cycling jerseys. Also, our daughter, who is 18 months, has outgrown her Trek jersey that she wore last summer. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy toddler/children's cycling apparel.

Thanks for your help & have a great day.

pedalfaster
02-27-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm not sure how helpful this will be...but I know that Moving Comfort and Nike make maternity "exercise tops". They are made out of wicking material, may or may not have zippers, and don't have pockets. I was just thinking that they would be less $$$ than a full-on jersey (if you could even find one). Isn't that what the captain is for anyhow? Easy pocket access? ;)

Trek is one of the few companies doing little-bitty bike gloves and clothing, so check you dealer. I know Cannondale and Sugoi used to do kids stuff, but I haven't seen any in a few years.