PDA

View Full Version : WTB Deva

SAMbike
08-21-2006, 02:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I've found the best saddle for my mountain bike and wanted to share my news with you all! It's the WTB Deva.

I did a 3 hour ride on the road with my mtbike on Saturday and then yesterday 4.5 mountain bike ride. This morning you'd never know it! I have no pain/discomfort due to the saddle hitting my soft tissue. This saddle totally supported me by my sit bones, which I admit takes a bit getting used to, but it's sooooooooooooooo much better than supporting all of your weight in the center. I highly recommend this saddle!!

As a result, I'm selling my Terry Damselfly, which has been used for about 3 months. I'll post info about that on the For Sale thread but contact me if you'd like it.

Susan

Fasternow
08-21-2006, 07:25 AM
I have the WTB Deva on my 2006 Litespeed Firenze and think it's a great saddle.
It's not the saddle that came on the bike, my shop swapped it out for me, but it allows me to sit on my "sit-bones" and I am thankful!
The guys I ride with have even commented on how nice it looks :)

Kathi
08-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Glad to hear good reports, I found the WTB Team She on sale at Performance for 50 % off, but it looks like its discontinued. So I'm planning on trying the Deva the next time I need a new saddle.