PDA

View Full Version : ? New forum category ?

Denise223
08-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi!

I had been wondering if it would be possible to have another category that would be for "health related questions, problems, concerns, etc.....?"

There have been a lot of questions & inquiries with regard to breathing issues, various aches & pains, boils/sores, allergies, pregnancy, etc...., and I think that it would be much easier to have one specific area for health related issues.

I had PM'd Susan @ TE a couple of weeks back, but I'm sure that she has been extremely busy being the Administrator of such a WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC SITE :) !!
I personally thank you Susan, as well as the whole TE team, for all of the exceptional work you do here, and it is appreciated very, very much!

I hope that a special forum category can be added for "health issues".

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Peace, Love, Good Health & Happiness, Always.

Denise

BleeckerSt_Girl
08-21-2006, 06:12 AM
That seems like a good idea to me, Denise- as it is now, lots of physical problems and injuries are being discussed in both OPEN Topic and in New Riders categories, and yet these issues would often not apply to just new riders. But maybe there's a good reason for it as it is, that we don't realize...if so, do let us know. :)

Also, hope you don't mind if I repeat my own humble suggestion for a new category for discussing "Biking Accessories" under "Gear & Accessories"- as it is now I don't really know where to discuss something like panniers or pedals or safety lights, etc.:
http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=9327

What a wonderful forum, I learn so much here! Thanks to everyone who works to keep it running so well! :p

tygab
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
well now what do we have here!

congrats on getting the forum started, have a feeling it will be quite well used!

light_sabe_r
08-21-2006, 02:25 PM
What a great Suggestion!Thanks TE!

Denise223
08-21-2006, 03:34 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THIS NEW FORUM, "HEALTH ISSUES", UNDER GENERAL DISCUSSION.

It will be nice having all health related problems in one place, rather than spread all over.

Thank you Susan for all your help :D !

Peace, Love, Good Health & Happiness Always,

Denise

Nanci
08-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Great idea.

DirtDiva
08-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Nice. :) Cheers TE.