PDA

View Full Version : Smucker's Uncrustables

FreshNewbie
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Ok, I LOOOOVEEED these way before I started cycling. But recently I found out that they can be the perfect snack pre-during-post ride. The come individually prepackaged. You can eat them cold, almost frozen, or warm, and they have all you want in just 2-something-hundred calories.

Here's website in case you never seen these
http://www.smuckers.com/fg/otg/uncrustables/prod-pbhoney.asp?groupid=3&catid=46&prodid=574

P.S. No, I am not advertising the company, just sharing some info :D

FreshNewbie
08-17-2006, 08:31 AM
They come in couple of flavours, but on the site I just saw that they added a new one with whole wheat bread, honey and PB

snapdragen
08-17-2006, 09:17 AM
You've found one of my secrets! These are great, I can throw a frozen one in the bike bag. By the time I'm ready for my snack - it's thawed. I've only had the peanut butter and strawberry jam, have you tried the cheese? I'll have to look for the wholewheat ones.

oxysback
08-17-2006, 09:20 AM
I buy these at Costco occasionally for my daughter, but I've never been able to stomach how much stuff is inside! I guess I like more bread than stuffin'. It's a great tip, though...so handy because they're already pre-packaged.

FreshNewbie
08-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Snapdragon, I did try the cheese ones, i thought they were bluhh and a little too salty. I like the grape flavour and strawberry :-) yam yam yam. I am going to hunt for the honey on wheat bread now.

chickwhorips
08-17-2006, 09:37 AM
oohhh those do look good. i've never heard of them before.

thanks for sharing. now to try and find some.... more difficult for me than one would think.