PDA

View Full Version : Jenny Ewing Memorial Ride

Pedal Wench
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Ladies, it's official.

Jenny Ewing's Silver Comet Memorial Ride

Come join your community on the Silver Comet Trail, on Saturday, September 23rd at 8:00 a.m. to honor Jenny Ewing, a woman who loved life, her family, her faith, the freedom of cycling, and the beauty of the Silver Comet Trail.

Meet us at the Floyd’s Road Trail Head on Mile Marker 4.2 where we will kick the morning off with Cobb County Rangers providing safety education to ensure each and every one of us are taking the necessary steps to be safe and secure while on the trail.

The ride will start at Mile Marker 4.2 at 8:30a.m. and pick up riders at 2 other Memorial Ride Sites: Mile Marker 11.6 at Florence Road, and the Hiram Access Point on Mile Marker 14.6.

Register now on Active.com

The $20.00 Registration will be donated to the Jenny Ewing Memorial Ride Fund. All proceeds will go to both the Sandy Springs Mission and a Memorial to be erected on the trail in Jenny’s name.

NOTE: THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE WHETHER RAIN OR SHINE

www.jennyewingmemorialride.com

or

www.active.com

Bad JuJu
09-07-2006, 12:13 PM
So who's planning on doing this ride? Anybody? I'll be wearing my Jenny Memorial tee from TE, which I ordered today.

Pedal Wench
09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I'll be there, in either my shirt or my club's jersey (Sorella Cycling), since we're all volunteering for ride safety.

skibum
09-08-2006, 04:20 AM
I'll be there. I think some of my club members are helping with the ride so we'll be decked out in our team kits too.