PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Spam

snapdragen
08-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Good morning ladies. ** adjusts slightly askew moderator hat **

Please remember, you don't need to reply to spam, just click on the little button (looks like a tiny road sign with an exclamation point in it)

Your happy admin and mods will joyfully take care of the offending message.

:D :D

why don't we hottie Romainian men advertising.....

SadieKate
08-01-2006, 07:34 AM
Your happy admin and mods will joyfully take care of the offending message.With lots of happy and lots of cry.:D

Bikingmomof3
08-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I had no idea that is what that button was for. Thanks for informing us. :)

tprevost
08-01-2006, 12:26 PM
We get an email message - I even set up a "special" box for TE Spam reports.:rolleyes:

I think most of us are on the West Coast, so it's not unusual to log on and see a gazillion TE emails from our East Coast and international sisters.

just curious Snap... are there really that many each day??? I hardly ever see them (thanks to you probably) so I guess I've been oblivious! :p

t~

ps.... I could just see you adjusting that askew moderator hat... cute ;)

Lise
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I notice that spam usually gets posted in the middle of the night. Grrrrrrrr. I hate spam. And I have wondered how many reports per spam post you get on average. Keep up the good work. :)

chickwhorips
08-01-2006, 01:33 PM
i just wanted to say good work on keeping the spam down.

give yourselves a good pat on the back and a couple of drinks.

SadieKate
08-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Ack! We've just been spammed by Joey. I sooo wanted to say something snide, but I'll be a good girl and let Ms Moderator take care of it. She'll show us how it's done.

Joey, do you feel lucky? Well, do ya?

SadieKate
08-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Lookee there. Gone in record time.:p

You guys are sure quick on the draw.

crazycanuck
08-05-2006, 03:03 AM
I often wondered who received the "there's spam on the board" messages...:)

I do my best being in alert while you ladies are fast asleep up there yonder way..

*poof* Spam be gone..NO I don't want to buy a cell phone, learn about someone's love life or anything else thank you. *poof*

Thanks again

:)

c