PDA

View Full Version : Almost Fainted

hirakukibou
07-29-2006, 05:45 AM
I bolted out of bed yesterday because I was going to ride, got into the bathroom, and had to lie down on the floor because I was so dizzy that I couldn't stand up. Finally made my way back to the bed. No ride for me. :( I felt weird much of the day. My doctor said she thought I was dehydrated and told me to push the fluids. I had ridden the day before, mid-day in the humid heat. I guess I didn't drink enough. The message here is drink, drink, drink.

Bikingmomof3
07-29-2006, 08:01 AM
I am glad you are feeling better. Yes, it is so easy to become dehydrated. I drink a lot of water, but my boys do not. I need to constantly remind them to drink.

Brandy
07-29-2006, 09:24 AM
I've had several days during this heat wave that I've felt really yucky and I know it's directly related to how much I've had to drink the day prior. Hope that you're feeling better today.

chickwhorips
07-29-2006, 01:41 PM
hope your feeling better.

i forgit to drink enough sometimes and then realize oops i think i'm a bit dehydrated. its not only the heat that kills ya, it happens in the cold too. with it not getting really warm here i forgit i need to drink. i dont usually feel thristy and that isn't good untill i feel lousy.