PDA

View Full Version : 9.2.5 first ride

twin
07-23-2006, 10:00 AM
I took my 9.2.5 out for a hilly 40 and really enjoyed the ride. I left it on the single speed side because I had an accident riding fixed that I am still living with the leftovers so I do not know if I will run it on the fixed side. I changed out the stock saddle to a Brooks Finesse and off I went the bike was fast and fun. The bars I am not sure about yet I did not have any pain from them however. I have always enjoyed single speeds and have ridden the MS 150 in Tulsa on one so I hope to ride many miles on this one. I am putting some pictures that have the bike in them. The first is at the cemetary in the country where my parents are. The next one is after the forty miles and I wanted some chocolate milk yum. The last picture is at the campus of OU in Norman plus a rooster I saw in town!

KnottedYet
07-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Pretty bike, and niiiiiiiiiice saddle....

mimitabby
07-23-2006, 11:21 AM
neat pictures!! does anyone know why sometimes there is a link you have to click to see the photos and sometimes the photos appear??

Nanci
07-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Um, I think that's a hen...But your bike is still gorgeous!!

Nanci

KnottedYet
07-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Mimi - as best I can tell from what SKnot tried to teach me: If you click the little mountain and sun picture ("insert image") in the messsage toolbar and then fill in the URL from where ever you've posted your original pic (i.e. Photobucket) your post will contain the picture itself rather than the link.

Aggie_Ama
07-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Great pictures! I can't say I like the OU one;) , but I love the hen. Good times.

KSH
07-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Cool. Those are some crazy looking handlebars!

Looks like you had fun! :D