PDA

View Full Version : Ride Reports???

rocknrollgirl
06-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Anyone ride this weekend???/

I rode a new place, Wissahickon Park in PA. It was awesome. Technical and very, very hilly. Got a couple of nice bruises because my right cleat was messed up from racing in the mud a few weeks ago. But bruises not withstanding, we had a blast.....best ride I have had in a while.

runningteach
06-18-2006, 04:28 PM
I did a very short ride, maybe 30 minutes because my legs are toast from running. I am a runner first, so Saturday I ran 12 miles and this morning 5 miles. I was looking forward to getting out there on my bike. I went to a new area to try out the trail, but my legs hurt too much. I'll have to get there during the week. The trail was good, not too hard. It is only a 4 mile loop but you can go to the main loop and get in almost 20 miles. Since I'm a newbie at trail riding, I am trying to take it slow. My legs are covered in bruises from last week's fall.

Hope everyone else got out there and enjoyed the ride.

kerrybelle
06-18-2006, 04:31 PM
I took the road bike out for a spin yesterday. Hit the dirt today, for a 20 mile ride. Nothing spectacular, just working on my mileage/endurance, since I have a 25 mile organized ride next weekend. It was a good ride, but more importantly I felt really good afterwards.