PDA

View Full Version : I Stole This

snapdragen
06-10-2006, 07:34 PM
from "another forum".:D

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower. At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own $%@#! blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.

Tri Girl
06-11-2006, 12:30 PM
hee hee
Thanks for sharing! :D

Trekhawk
06-11-2006, 01:42 PM
LOL - I will have to read that one to my husband.:D

Cali Sunshine
10-24-2006, 09:47 AM
from "another forum".:D

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower. At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own $%@#! blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.

i don't get it ???

Trekhawk
10-24-2006, 10:53 AM
i don't get it ???

Hmm can I assume your not married.:D

Kitsune06
10-24-2006, 04:31 PM
HA! That's awesome! :D DGF gets to hear this one... (not that girls fart or anything... :rolleyes: )
I think the worst thing done to me by XH was when he (apparently) farted under the covers, said "Hon, I think someone made brownies in one of the apartments out here.... smell 'em?"
of course, I take a huge, deep whiff as he fluffs the sheets.
:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:
Eww!
Boys! :D ;)

Cali Sunshine
10-24-2006, 10:47 PM

i'm not but i dont think you have to be to understand this joke. i mean i don't get it because women fart too.

lph
10-25-2006, 05:25 AM
Well yes, but most women I know would rather leave the room or implode rather than fart audibly in front of a stranger.

pooks
10-25-2006, 06:00 AM
And Kit's anecdote is a typical example of husbandly behaviour, since so many of them revel in revealing the fact that they are still 10 years old when it comes to bodily functions!

paigette
10-25-2006, 06:04 AM

LOL, I'm not married, but the joke reminded me of my parents:D

Bluetree
10-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Funny! That reminds me of my parents, too, except replace the "blanket" with "a cold beer" :D