PDA

View Full Version : Tide!

snapdragen
06-06-2006, 08:39 AM
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it
all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

SadieKate
06-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Not enough chocolate today? :rolleyes:

snapdragen
06-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Not enough chocoloate today? :rolleyes:
None! It's WW Weigh In day.........:o

SadieKate
06-06-2006, 08:59 AM
None! It's WW Weigh In day.........:oAck, Get rid of that quote! I hadn't proofread before I clicked the button.

New contacts are driving me crazy.

CorsairMac
06-06-2006, 10:28 AM
ROFL Snap!!! That rates right up there with the bumper sticker that says:

I miss my ex.........but my aim is improving!

Selkie
06-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Seen on a sticker

"you remind me of my husband except you aren't buried in the backyard!"

jobob
06-06-2006, 05:22 PM
You do realize that back in my Mad Scientist days I worked on the Bleach Alternative part of Tide with Bleach Alternative?

It's an enzyme that chews up protein-based stains, like, um, blood.

We came up with some creative ways to assay that enzyme :D

Lise
06-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Seen on a sticker

"you remind me of my husband except you aren't buried in the backyard!"
Where's the emoticon that shows me chuckling and guffawing?

bikerz
06-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Does anyone remember that phoney ad in "Women in the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown" where Carmen Maura plays the killer's mother - proudly showing off the spanking white shirt, fresh from the dryer, to the police chasing her murderer son? So funny!

SouthernBelle
06-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Several years ago I was asked, "Was that you that almost ran over me the other day?"

Me, "No, I wouldn't have missed."