PDA

View Full Version : LRRH Well Wishes!!!!

tprevost
05-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey Ladies,

I am so bummed that I can't get there to ride with you but wanted to wish you all safe travels and a fabulous ride Saturday!

Enjoy yourselves and someone please have some of the special brew at Yellow's house for me!!!!

Tracy

Lifesgreat
05-31-2006, 05:31 PM
I am going to miss meeting you. Hopefully, we can all get together on another ride.

SadieKate
05-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Enjoy yourselves and someone please have some of the special brew at Yellow's house for me!!!!

TracyJobob says "No problem. Always willing to do my bit."

cindysue
05-31-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey Ladies, I am so bummed that I can't get there to ride with you but wanted to wish you all safe travels and a fabulous ride Saturday! Enjoy yourselves and someone please have some of the special brew at Yellow's house for me!!!! Tracy

awwwhhh. Thanks - We'll be sure to cheer a round for you!

--- yes, I'm coming! We'll get there sometime on Friday. :D :D :D :D

bikerz
05-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Have a wonderful time, you guys! Stay very safe, takes lots of pictures (jobob!) and we're looking forward to reading the complete ride reports!

Jones
06-01-2006, 03:42 AM
I so wanted to do this ride, maybe next year. All of you please have fabulous time and decide to do the ride again next year so I can come too.

maillotpois
06-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Have a great ride you guys!! I am looking forward to seeing some great photos from LRRH next week!

Brandy
06-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Have a great ride girls! Hope to join you next year if we can get enough so Cal riders to carpool and share the hotel to defray costs.