PDA

View Full Version : New SUCCEED! S Caps Store

Nanci
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM
I have no financial interest in any of Karl King's products- but I credit Succeed! electrolyte caps with enabling me to ride (or run) for hours and hours in 90+ heat, generating rivers of sweat, without depleting my electrolytes. I don't get cramps, I don't throw up, and I don't worry about the heat. I am also a believer in the pre-race and recovery packs which I have used before and after all long rides/runs/multi-day rides, and have always had fast recoveries and felt great the day after a big event. I cannot tell you how many times I have given spare Succeed caps to riders during brevets and centuries who didn't think to bring electrolytes, who were nauseous, cramping, and twice, laying on the side of the road. Plus, Karl's a great guy- former race director, ultra runner, biochemist- who will _always_ take the time to answer nutritional questions in great detail, so the person asking comes away with a true understanding of the subject.

So anyway, just in case you're interested!

Nanci

We would like to let you know that SUCCEED! S Caps and other products are now for sale at www.succeedscaps.com

We are selling direct so that you get great pricing on S! caps and the whole line of energy products.

S! Caps $9.50 per bottle
AMINO sportsdrink $16.95 per 2 pound can
CLIP2 sportsdrink $16.95 per 2 pound box ( 24 single-serving packets )
ULTRA sportsdrink $10.95 per 2 pound can
PreRace and Recovery packs $8.95 for 5 packs
Our site is more than just a store – we have a number of useful articles pertaining to ultra running and nutrition that you might enjoy.

This is a one time mailing only.

Best regards,

Karl King, Pres. and inventor of SUCCEED! S Caps and energy drinks
SUCCEED Sportsdrink LLC
101 Cobble Court
Windsor CO 80550
970 686 0750

Trekhawk
05-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey Nanci - do you like these better than Hammer E-caps?

So much stuff out there just trying to wade thru and work out what is what.

Nanci
05-25-2006, 01:57 AM
Yes because Succeed has 341 mg of sodium- the most you have to take is two/hour. There are a bunch of other logical reasons on the website, like they're buffered to get ride of acids, and they don't have the "kitchen sink" of other ingredients in amounts too small to be of any benefit, but for me, it's simple- one/hour usually, two/hour if sweating heavily.

Trekhawk
05-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks Nanci for the info - I will check them out.:)