PDA

View Full Version : Triathlon DVDs?

Lise
05-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Ironman.com has some DVDs for sale, but they're $30+ each. Made me think about sharing what we've got. I've got...nothing! But I would get one if somebody had another one, and we could mail them around. Or if somebody has Ironman DVDs, and is willing to loan them out, I'll pay the postage both ways. I'd really like to see the one about the history of Ironman. I'd like to watch last year's Kona DVD again, or any of the championship DVDs.

What do you think?

Nanci
05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
I have 2002, and whatever the 25th anniversary is, I have drank too much petite sirah to determine that.

Bella
05-22-2006, 03:45 PM
You might want to see if there are any available on the file sharing programs out there. I have found some great podcasts on iTunes relative to Ironman training, events, etc.

Lise
05-22-2006, 04:02 PM
I have 2002, and whatever the 25th anniversary is, I have drank too much petite sirah to determine that.
Once you sober up :p , consider this: If you're willing to share, I'll PM you my address, you can mail them to me, and I'll return them, reimbursing you for postage, either in stamps or $, whichever you prefer. I'll also buy last year's, so I can share it around. Let me know...L.

Lise
05-22-2006, 04:03 PM
You might want to see if there are any available on the file sharing programs out there. I have found some great podcasts on iTunes relative to Ironman training, events, etc.
I am such a troglodyte when it comes to this technology, so I wouldn't have the foggiest notion how to even find out! :confused: :rolleyes: :o

maillotpois
05-22-2006, 04:51 PM
I am such a troglodyte when it comes to this technology...

But apparently not when it comes to language... :D

Lise
05-22-2006, 05:38 PM
But apparently not when it comes to language... :D
heh heh, no, I'm pretty good with language, as my 1,150 posts would indicate! Talk! Talk! Talk! I love to talk! Read! Write! Talk some more! If they offered a pile of books as the prize in a triathlon, I bet I'd train harder! :rolleyes:

(Thanks for the compliment, MP :) )

Nanci
05-23-2006, 04:19 AM
That's cool, Lise. You could just e-mail me, too.

Running Mommy
05-23-2006, 06:37 AM
I have a documentary called 140.6 that I just sent to Lise last week. It's about lake placid last year. They followed three people. One guy lost 100 lbs, the other is his coach, and a girl who lost 60 lbs and goes for the IM after missing the bike cut off the year before. It's really good, and will motivate the heck out of you. If anybody wants to borrow it, I'd be glad to send it out as soon as I get it back from Lise. It's enroute as I write this..

Lise
05-23-2006, 09:52 AM
140.6 is winging its way back to Denise. Very motivational. I stayed up too late the night before my tri, watching it. I figured I wouldn't sleep anyways, so I may as well get inspired! :rolleyes: