PDA

View Full Version : TYR triathlon transition bag?

Lise
05-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Does anybody else use this bag? http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=12562

I got it last year at the end of the season, and pulled it out to use for the first time for my tri this weekend. The thing has more pouches and sections than Santa's sack! I am a compartment-loving gal, so I'm sure it'll have little stuff in every possible zippered containment area.

Just wondering if any of you use it, and if so, how do you like to stash your stuff?

L.

Tri Girl
05-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Haven't used this one, but I've been looking for a new one. You give it the thumbs up so I may need to check it out.
I love lots of pockets/compartments too, so it looks like it might be just right for me.
Thanks!

Lise
05-18-2006, 07:28 PM
It's huge, or so it seems now, having not stuffed things into it yet! I started packing it last night, then had to unpack it to go swim today! So now swim stuff is drying before I pack it. But I got a cool beach towel with smiling sharks on it for my transition area, that's in there, and my bike shoes, but I'm thinking of riding to work tomorrow, so I'll have to unpack those again! :p Problem is I've got a call shift at the hospital 10AM-10PM Saturday, so I need to be packed up and ready to go before I go to work on Sat. It's not such a big deal, but I'm excited. I don't want to forget stuff...

The back pack, as I said, is huge. But with a change of clothes for after, and two towels, and flip flops and bike shoes and STUFF, it'll get full. I'll let you know how I like it. I think it will really be great for just throwing stuff in willy-nilly afterwards. :p L.

kiwi girl
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
I am normally so not a pink person - but I want that bag. The shipping and the exchange rate make it a bit prohibitive though:(