PDA

View Full Version : Any Nor Cal Girls need

snapdragen
05-13-2006, 12:27 PM
a gear bag? Free to a good home - as long as I don't have to ship it! It's big bag, too big for me.

Veronica
05-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah and I have a free charcoal grill for any Nor Cal girls too and 2 and 1/2 bags of charcoal. :)

V.

cindysue
05-13-2006, 12:51 PM
that's a nice bag! Too bad I'm also trying to get rid of stuff. Two households, stuffed into one. I'm taking the "if you lost it all in a fire, what would you replace" approach.

p.s. thread drift: ordered a new computer - should be here this coming week! Hmmm, does that mean I should get rid of the desktop. Maybe I should donate it to a group home or something. What other charities would be good to donate stuff to? I have a bunch of electronics; playstation, stereo, tv, dvd player......

Hey Sarah - what do you think about ending a sentence on TE with a preposition?

aka_kim
05-13-2006, 04:43 PM
How about a golf bag and clubs? Anyone?

Oh yeah, forgot they're not mine. :o Well, they would be free to a good home, otherwise. :p

Duck on Wheels
05-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey Sarah - what do you think about ending a sentence on TE with a preposition?

I dunno about Sarah, but as someone who was raised to be something of a grammar grinch myself, that is one of the rules I was taught I didn't need to pay attention to. ;)
Along with a few other rules, like "never use a double negative." My Mom's version was, "Never use a double negative you don't mean."

Trek420
05-13-2006, 08:14 PM
I aint never heard our Mom say that!

tprevost
05-14-2006, 05:35 AM
Dang it Snap! I would LOVE to take that bag off your hands but I'm down in Socal... any chance of you hanging on to it for a while until I get up there?

Tracy

ps. OR, I can give you my fed ex number and you can have them come pick it up at your office??? I had to try :o

snapdragen
05-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Dang it Snap! I would LOVE to take that bag off your hands but I'm down in Socal... any chance of you hanging on to it for a while until I get up there?

Tracy

ps. OR, I can give you my fed ex number and you can have them come pick it up at your office??? I had to try :o

You're coming to Healdsburg right? I'll be there too, so you have yourself a bag!

tprevost
05-14-2006, 09:08 AM
I'll make it up there before then! Thanks! How COOL is that???? YIPPEEE!!! I've gotta get up there to visit my dad and snag a ride w/Slinkedog, wanna come too?

Tracy

snapdragen
05-14-2006, 09:33 AM
I'll make it up there before then! Thanks! How COOL is that???? YIPPEEE!!! I've gotta get up there to visit my dad and snag a ride w/Slinkedog, wanna come too?

Tracy

That just may work! I need all the rides I can get between now and July!

slinkedog
05-14-2006, 06:41 PM
Me Too! I haven't ridden more than 25 miles in a ride since the Cindy and I haven't been out in two weeks, now. Life is too insane.

newbieroadie
05-14-2006, 09:03 PM
I just start road riding and between the bike, gear, shoes, tools... it has added up to far more than I thought. I would love the bag. I see you are in San Jose. Do you ever come to the East Bay?

snapdragen
05-14-2006, 09:24 PM
sorry newbieroadie, the bag's been claimed.