PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Terry T-short Medium, Black

Triskeliongirl
05-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey girls, got a predicament. I have worn terry T-shorts for years, so I mail-ordered 4 pairs (standard 8" length, size M, black) assuming they would fit as usual. Terry changed the design in 2006, using their new flex pad. http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=16808 As far as I can tell, the shammy is very similar to the shammy in the shebeast Triple S short http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=9948
However, there is one big difference, the placement of the pad is further back, which on my body doesn't give me enough coverage in the front. I made the stupid mistake of opening and wearing not just one but two pairs of these new shorts. At this point, I have 2 shorts still in sealed plastic with tags never worn and 2 each worn once and laundered. The problem is the company that sold them to me won't take back the worn ones and wants a hefty restocking fee on the new ones. So, I'll make someone a good deal that KNOWS they like the new 2006 terry T-short. These are retailing new for $74.95. I would be willing to take $200 for all 4 pairs if you think they would work for you. I would also be willing to consider a trade for the shebeest shorts, either the Triple S short or Elite Distance 2 short, but in size L (I am a medium in terry but large in shebeest) if you have the opposite problem as me. The shammies really look identical, but the placement in the short is what is different. You can reply to me off-list at triskeliongirl@yahoo.com. If I can sell them, I will defintely make a new order for the shebeest shorts at Team Estrogen (like I should have done in the first place!)

Triskeliongirl
05-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi- at this point I had no takers, so I decided to try riding some more with the shorts I opened. While they definitely have the padding further back than in the old T-short or shebeest shorts, I realized that wasn't the source of my discomfort. After laundering, they felt fine, so I think they must come from the factory with some kind of chemical my body is sensitive too. I do have to be careful to use sensistive skin laundry detergents, etc., so this isn't too unusual for me. I am posting this so these shorts don't get a bad rap! In fact, I have to admit that I like the length and leg gripper on the terry short more than on the shebeest. Also the shebeest large is a tad big on me while the terry medium is just right (but shebeest medium is too small). So, don't be afraid to order these shorts because of my original post!!!:) -e

Brandi
05-19-2006, 07:54 AM
So are you not selling them now? If you are would you sell just one pair? Don't need four pairs.

Triskeliongirl
05-20-2006, 06:26 AM
Hi- Thank you for your interest. I still have the two unworn ones. Sorry to be so wishy-washy, but at this point I am going to use the worn ones on some long rides this weekend, and make a decision as to whether I want to sell the 2 news pairs or not by the end of the weekend. If I do sell, then of course I can sell them individually. I really do apologize for all the confusion. When I first posted all I wanted to do was be rid of them, but when I didn't get any initial replies I decided to give them a second chance. -eileen

Brandi
05-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Well pm me if you do decide to rid yourself of them!:D

Triskeliongirl
05-22-2006, 10:23 AM
At this point I decided that while the terry shorts are fine, I prefer the shebeest short on a long ride so I will keep the two worn pairs and sell the two brand new ones, for $60 each, which INCLUDES priority mail shipping, handling, and insurance in the domestic US. At this point I sold one pair today, and one is still up for grabs. If you want them, just email me privately at Triskeliongirl at yahoo dot com.

mimitabby
05-24-2006, 02:34 PM
I GOT MY SHORTS!! they are like, fantastic. perfect fit.
THANK YOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU

Triskeliongirl
06-11-2006, 03:33 PM
I am getting ready to list the last pair of NEW shorts on ebay, but I'll give you all one last shot at them. They are new terry t-shorts, regular length, with tags attached in bag never worn, for $60 including priority mail shipping to a USA address. I also have 2 very gently worn pairs (just a couple rides per pair) that I would be willing to sell for $40 each including priority mail shipping to a USA address. They are great shorts, but after riding with the shebeest shorts I decided they work better for my body. I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL BUG YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS! Please reply off list to triskeliongirl at yahoo dot com.

Brandi
06-13-2006, 08:02 AM
Ok I am interested! I emailed you!

Triskeliongirl
07-06-2006, 06:37 AM
All Sold. Thanks A Lot Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!