PDA

View Full Version : Ride of Silence May 17th

KnottedYet
05-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Ride of Silence is Wednesday May 17th. www.rideofsilence.org

The Seattle ride starts at 7 p.m. at Gasworks and goes about 20 miles.

donnambr
05-12-2006, 07:08 PM
From rideofsilence.org:

Please meet at Wilshire Park (NE 33rd & Skidmore) at 6:45pm so we can begin the ride at 7pm. The route is a rolling 12 mile loop through NE neighborhoods and as far south as SE Belmont. We will pass six Ghost Bikes on this ride.

Trek420
05-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm taking off work early and plan to do the one in Oakland. Anyone else in the Bay Area going?

CorsairMac
05-15-2006, 11:11 AM
I wanted to bump this thread coz I know quite a few missed it last year that expressed an interest in riding this.

The ABQ ride for anyone from my neck of the woods: the ride is being hosted by New Mexico Touring Society and is starting at the UNM Observatory at 7:00. All are welcome to ride!

They don't tell you on the website but if you're planning on riding to and from the Ride; be sure you have lights as it is dusky/dark by the time the ride is done. I'm hoping some TE ladies from here will come out and ride with us - I'll be on a black Trekk 1100 vintage and a bright orange jersey, please let me know you're there!!!

www.rideofsilence.org if you have any questions or www.nmcycling.org

Aint Doody
05-15-2006, 08:37 PM
In Pendleton, OR meet at Pendleton Bike & Board. A killed cyclist's widower is providing buttons with her picture for us to wear.