PDA

View Full Version : I Care Classic 2006

liksani
05-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Has anyone done the I Care Classic 2006 in Morgan Hill before? Was debating if I should do the metric century or full century this year or if I should even do it. Is anyone else doing it on May 13th? :)

slinkedog
05-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Have never done this one. I think it's a new course this year. They used to start it at Santa Teresa HS, but it starts somewhere in Morgan Hill this year. I'm not planning on it. I think that climb to Gilroy Hot Springs would kill me at my current fitness level.

Where in SJ do you live? I live in Almaden very close to Calero and the other reservoirs. Tomorrow Mountainpuddles is riding with a group from her house. I can get you connected to her if you want to ride with them. I can't make it, unfortunately!

DrBadger
05-05-2006, 10:38 AM
A friend and I just signed up to do the Metric centruy option last night. It was the only metric century ride that worked for both of our schedules before I leave for a fun filled summer in Houston! Let me know if you decide to sign up and maybe we can try to meet up there.

liksani
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Live by Campbell, can't go ride tomorrow since I already had plans. But, yeah I think i'm going to sign up for the metric century.. cuz I'm a horrible horribly slow climber, actually biker in general. But it should be fun.

kjay
05-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Yes, have signed up for this and will probably do the metric. Temps are going to be cool (ie, 70 as the highest). Should be good for riding up hills, though. Next is Strawberry Fields. :)