PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: SheBeest jersey size L

fixedgeargirl
05-02-2006, 08:08 PM
One of you lucky ladies will be going home with this beautiful sleeveless jersey crafted by SheBeest! With a lovely iris print on a green background, this fine piece of technical apparel features one large rear pocket. Like all of us, she is not perfect - there are a few tiny snags on the front of the jersey. They are indeed tiny, but are mentioned in the interest of full disclosure.

This pretty lady can be yours today for the low, low price of just $15! Get yours today!

(I don't know how to resize the image to attach it here. If you're interested, I can email pix.)

Nanci
05-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Is it the Wild Iris jersey?

Nanci

Robbin_G
05-03-2006, 04:04 AM
Is it the Wild Iris jersey?

Nanci

I think thats Primal, not Shebeest.

Nanci
05-03-2006, 06:16 AM
I know- I couldn't find a picture of a Shebeast Jersey with Irises. I like the Primal Jersey, though!

Nanci

fixedgeargirl
05-04-2006, 08:12 AM
DOH!!! That's what I get for typing past my bed time :rolleyes: . I should have said lillies. Orange ones and white ones and some other purple flowers that I haven't identified. The art is more botanical illustration than graphic cartoony. It is Shebeast, and it's really pretty, just too big for me. If anyone would like a pic, I can email one!

fixedgeargirl
05-08-2006, 09:50 AM
SOLD to the lady on the Olympic Peninsula!

Starfish
05-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Yep, the pics are really pretty. I figure it will either fit just fine alone like my other Shebeest, or since it is sleeveless and I'm always layering up here in the north, I can wear it with a long-sleeve polypro under. Thanks!