PDA

View Full Version : Faaaabulous cookies!

Lise
04-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Le Petit Ecolier Extra Dark Chocolate.

I've died? Gone to heaven? Entirely possible.

I rode 21 miles on The Green Hornet today (mixing metaphors) --she floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee! Love the bike. Earned the cookies.

I had bought them thinking that stupid guy I was dating would like them. Thank goodness I never wasted a single one on him! Saw them in the pantry tonight and thought....hmmmmm....yesssss.....:D

maillotpois
04-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah - you don't want to waste those babies on a guy... :p

Glad your bike is so great!

Grog
04-21-2006, 05:54 PM
You know what the secret of these cookies is?

Butter.

(Ok, and the chocolate is also very good.)

Glad you kept them for yourself. :D

Running Mommy
04-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Oh MAN!! And now I'm gonna want chocolate cookies!! And I'm trying to wean myself off of sweets... OY!

snapdragen
04-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Ah Lise! You have discovered my secret - I love those cookies!

bikerz
04-21-2006, 09:43 PM
Those cookies are EXCELLENT, and I am not even really a sweets person (give me cheese and bread any day).

The only other cookies I really like is are McVities digestives biscuits with dark chocolate - YUMM those are really the best! Not too sweet... (and an extra thank you to CindySue's English BF for correcting my pronunciation - some wanker in London gave me a bogus way to say it, and I'd been walking around calling then McVitties (with a short "i" instead with a long "i" for lo these many years...) If you can find them, check 'em out...

DirtDiva
04-22-2006, 04:05 AM
They sell 'em at the shop around the corner from me. ;) Good, but not as good as the dark choc chocolate wheatens (NZ bickies), IMHO.

Trek420
04-22-2006, 05:15 AM
bikerz "some wanker in London gave me a bogus way to say it, and I'd been walking around calling then McVitties (with a short "i" instead with a long "i" for lo these many years...)"

oh the shame of it all, those British with their da** dry wit, and clever pranks. Giggling at us Yanks in the background at yet another caught by the McVitties with an "i" instead of "i" prank.

Sweet yet not too sweet and oh so hard to pronounce. :)

Happy birthday Cindysue